I hate PIP

Crazyguy

Trusted Member
So the last time I ran a year and a bit ago I run straight for 2 years so I’d forgotten about pip as after the first 3-4 months it just stops.

but restarting this time my first quad shot was brutal. I had the chills for 2 days.

my second shot in the glute was fine. Any advice?

I’m running just 400mg test/week.

Your body will get used to it.
That is why I usually ramp up my gear to avoid the test flu.
And if I don’t I just tough it out for 2 weeks.
And yes you’ll get pip for a bit.

You guys must pin your quads to low. Once I started to pin the upper 1/4 all my nerve, pip issues were gone.
When I used to pin in the middle, there was always 2 days I could barely crouch.
I might give higher up a try. Still to the outside but up higher towards the hip?

So the last time I ran a year and a bit ago I run straight for 2 years so I’d forgotten about pip as after the first 3-4 months it just stops.

but restarting this time my first quad shot was brutal. I had the chills for 2 days.

my second shot in the glute was fine. Any advice?

I’m running just 400mg test/week.
Best advice I can give, stop pinning quads! LOL I vowed to never pin them again after breaking a buddy's toilet. Sat on his toilet, pinned the quad and heard a crunch, then as far as I knew I was driving down the street headed to work. I came to with him slapping me in the face, the needle stuck in my leg and the base of his toilet snapped right off. That was my last quad shot

It all comes down to the lab and the methods they use to produce the gear... I'm on a heavy blast currently and pinning strictly quads, alterning upper, middle quads... and no PIP at all. Including lots of T400. Once every 3 weeks there can be some soreness that goes away after like 2 days but that's it. I've used gear in the past that one single ml would cripple me for over a week. Garbage.

You guys must pin your quads to low. Once I started to pin the upper 1/4 all my nerve, pip issues were gone.
When I used to pin in the middle, there was always 2 days I could barely crouch.
Your body will get used to it.
That is why I usually ramp up my gear to avoid the test flu.
And if I don’t I just tough it out for 2 weeks.
And yes you’ll get pip for a bit.
Best advice switch to test 250. Lots cannot handle test 400

Sorbate; I’d totally forgotten a test flu, that does make sense and yes that was what it was. Thank you!

i agree, I’ve always done t400 and have had problems but they normally dissipate in a few months, I think. Hoping it does this time too!

To the folks saying you don’t pin quads, what is your preferred location?

Sorbate; I’d totally forgotten a test flu, that does make sense and yes that was what it was. Thank you!

i agree, I’ve always done t400 and have had problems but they normally dissipate in a few months, I think. Hoping it does this time too!

To the folks saying you don’t pin quads, what is your preferred location?
I'll pin calves before pinning quads again! LOL
Ventrogluteal is the best high volume replacement spot for quads. You can bury a 1.5" needle and it'll handle 3cc with ease. The first few into virgin muscle will give you some tightness in the hips, then after that it'll be as smooth sailing as a glute shot. A lot of nurses prefer this location to glutes actually.

In all seriousness, when I did do quads, the first 3 or 4 shots on a new blast into the quad would cause almost crippling pip. I'd limp for days. But as the muscle got used to the volume the pip went away as long as I didn't hit anything going in.

T400 in a virgin quad is gonna have pip no matter what. But if you do it enough it will get better. I pinned legs for years and i never got pip.. but at first it was painfull

Breaking quads in sucks. Even re-breaking them in. If you cruise use your quads for the duration so they stay used to it. I'll never let my quads go dormant, they were hell to break in

Speaking of pip. Get it for the first time with oils this week. I think it more has to do with the volume of oil as it's more than I've done before and I think I was as close to a nerve as you could get without it actually hurting until it had 2+ mls of oil pressing against it haha. Got a bit of booty pip that's for sure