How to bottle top filter?

dont use nylon filters, every time ive used them ive ended up with cloudy gear and ive had to refilter the entire batch.
ive always used mct oil with 2-3% ba 15-20% bb and always had to refilter because the batch goes instantly cloudy when i ran a nylon filter.

pes always comes out crystal clear they might cost a little more but your end product is better quality.

After the gear is brewed and filtered..

Do you let it sit before capping your vials ?! Making sure gear wont crash or whatever

I need to start using mine again, been using the old school caulking gun method with 30ml syringes lmao

I have been using a 33mm diameter .22um filter. I brew with MCT oil. And can with a caulk gun filter 100ml in around 5 minutes or so . Try a large size diameter. Flows much faster

I understand your struggle; I think it is better to order the proper bottle with the filter you want from the manufacturer. Usually, I order the custom Plastic Mist Spray Bottle from the manufacturer for different purposes, and every time you order, you can specify what filter you prefer to use. Remember that it may affect the final price, but I think this option will be better than struggling every time with bottle filtres. Reach me in private messages if you need a link to the online shop where I usually buy them.

Last edited: