How important do you feel hgh is to your cycle?

Tren can still cause a plethora of irreversible health issues tho even when done "correctly". Slin is extremely safe as long as you know how to read a syringe lol.

If you screw up the number 10 and 100 I'd argue u might be dumb enough that something else would've killed you soon anyway.

Slin vs Tren when looking at implications on health... I'd stick with Slin all day.

However neither should be used by beginners or even novice trainers
I can't agree with that rationalization at all.
Insulin is far more dangerous then Tren... One screw up can make you....uhhh die.

To answer the original OP question, really not at all.

GH is like ice cream beside your apple pie, nice but not really required. Pie is good on its own. 🥧

For fat loss I’ve found HGH Frag very effective and much cheaper the GH.

As far as insulin use, I’ve never tried so I won’t comment but really unless your planning to compete, why not keep it to test with a few extras thrown in from time to time. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

GH is like ice cream beside your apple pie, nice but not really required. Pie is good on its own. 🥧

As far as insulin use, I’ve never tried so I won’t comment but really unless your planning to compete, why not keep it to test with a few extras thrown in from time to time. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
May I ask which HGH product you have tried? is it pharmacy or underground?

I don't really know what you're talking about, man. sorry.
Let me guess, he should be using Pharma only, and look on international markets?? You a rep for someone? You here to help us with resources to gain access on international markets? You seem very interested in the GH threads and making recommendations. Not typical of new guys.
Maybe I’m overthinking it, but you seem suspect to me.

Let me guess, he should be using Pharma only, and look on international markets?? You a rep for someone? You here to help us with resources to gain access on international markets? You seem very interested in the GH threads and making recommendations. Not typical of new guys.
Maybe I’m overthinking it, but you seem suspect to me.
you have a lot of anxious attitude, man. I'm not anyone's representative. I'm just sharing what I've read and seen on the forums. besides, isn't this an information sharing form? why are you bothering people so much? are the other members preventing this? also, let's assume that I have a resource that I use. I bought it and was satisfied. what's the harm in me recommending it to other people here? please don't put people under unnecessary pressure. after all, it is an information sharing platform. everyone sees and knows everything.

you have a lot of anxious attitude, man. I'm not anyone's representative. I'm just sharing what I've read and seen on the forums. besides, isn't this an information sharing form? why are you bothering people so much? are the other members preventing this? also, let's assume that I have a resource that I use. I bought it and was satisfied. what's the harm in me recommending it to other people here? please don't put people under unnecessary pressure. after all, it is an information sharing platform. everyone sees and knows everything.
You’re new and trust is earned not owed off the start. You seem to be very interested in what GH everyone is running. For all we know you’re a rep, maybe a scammer, none of us can say for sure. GH is a big money game so it strikes me as a bit off when a new guy shows up and starts hinting he knows where to get the best shit..

You’re new and trust is earned not owed off the start. You seem to be very interested in what GH everyone is running. For all we know you’re a rep, maybe a scammer, none of us can say for sure. GH is a big money game so it strikes me as a bit off when a new guy shows up and starts hinting he knows where to get the best shit..
you're absolutely right about that. now people have been scammed so much that it's hard to believe when something new comes out. I agree with you one hundred percent about this. yes, I'm new here, but the people I've met and done business with are people who have been on the market for many years and are only new to the forum pages. that's all I'm doing is advising people here to help them. after all, people will contact them. not with me. I'm just recommending something I like for people to take advantage of. that's all. but you're so right about trust.

you're absolutely right about that. now people have been scammed so much that it's hard to believe when something new comes out.
You’re not something new other than being new to us. We get members come and go all the time that show up claiming to have access to the best. Sometimes they are scammers, sometimes they’re just Noobs trying to share information. You need to participate and earn trust. Right now you’re on the radar for being a potential threat to the members here.
I agree with you one hundred percent about this. yes, I'm new here, but the people I've met and done business with are people who have been on the market for many years and are only new to the forum pages.
So you’re admitting your a shill at the very least and you’re definitely here with an alternative motive other than to learn and contribute. You’re trying to drum up business for your source?
that's all I'm doing is advising people here to help them. after all, people will contact them. not with me. I'm just recommending something I like for people to take advantage of. that's all. but you're so right about trust.
Anyone that even considers taking advice from a brand new guy about a GH source, is foolish.

My recommendation to anyone reading this, don’t take the bait.

Last edited:
I'm with @The Old Guy ...I feel like 2iu of GH/d helps my overall health and keeps me feeling good. I'll bump it to 3 or 4iu on heavier days.

If your goal is to put on as much mass as possible then Anabolics and Slin would be the way to go and much more cost effective.

If your goal is to look and feel good then low-moderate dose anabolics (300-600mg/w range for me) and GH (2-4iu/d) does the trick. I often get surprised looks when I tell people I am in my mid 40s.

I think it really comes down to your goals and your budget to determine if "GH is worth the investment".

No way am I eating pie without the ice cream. Guess it's for me!

I'm with @The Old Guy ...I feel like 2iu of GH/d helps my overall health and keeps me feeling good. I'll bump it to 3 or 4iu on heavier days.

If your goal is to put on as much mass as possible then Anabolics and Slin would be the way to go and much more cost effective.

If your goal is to look and feel good then low-moderate dose anabolics (300-600mg/w range for me) and GH (2-4iu/d) does the trick. I often get surprised looks when I tell people I am in my mid 40s.

I think it really comes down to your goals and your budget to determine if "GH is worth the investment".
generics are adjuvant to getting better sleeps, easier work for lecithin transferase in the 191-splicing that takes place in cells. paired with anavar and winstrol, the effects on mitochondrial functioning and your kreb's cycle, you can not find a better trio than these three (in healthy, consistent low dosages) for their synergistic effects - along with increased cardio and balanced macros/micros.

I like gh, but cannot run any amount that is even remotely high or I feel blah and bloat.
So I guess lucky (or unlucky depending on your point of view) but I found 1 iu in the morning ed more than enough, 2 iu I just don’t feel right after a week. I have no idea how some of you guys run 4-6 iu a day. I would feel like a bag of crap.
I did look this up and I guess its fairly common, I read a few studies on anti aging clinics and people having adverse reactions to gh, and about 40% actually experience what I do.
Now what I havn’t found was why? Do bodies like mine respond well, does my naturally lower shbg have an effect because there is other stuff going on? No idea, but I know I can lean out and seem to recover better on 1 iu a day.