How do you shave ?

Old-timey safety razor for me with a non-aggressive blade. Derby, Wilkinson, Merkur are my favourites. I saw someone posted Feather blades above, these are top of the line from Japan and super-sharp, but no matter how much I've tried I inevitably get cut with them.

I've tried every shaving soap and cream out there, high end and low end, and my all time favourite is cheap-and cheerful Proraso from Italy, Sandalwood scent. Nothing beats it IMO, and they could charge double per tube and I'd still buy it.

Haven't seen it mentioned, but if you have any back hair you want to get rid of, buy a Bak-Blade from Amazon. This is essentially a back-scratcher with a very forgiving (and wide) blade mechanism attached. I don't know how it's possible, but I've used one of these for 2 years now without a single nick or cut, they do a tremendous job.

Old-timey safety razor for me with a non-aggressive blade. Derby, Wilkinson, Merkur are my favourites. I saw someone posted Feather blades above, these are top of the line from Japan and super-sharp, but no matter how much I've tried I inevitably get cut with them.

I've tried every shaving soap and cream out there, high end and low end, and my all time favourite is cheap-and cheerful Proraso from Italy, Sandalwood scent. Nothing beats it IMO, and they could charge double per tube and I'd still buy it.

Haven't seen it mentioned, but if you have any back hair you want to get rid of, buy a Bak-Blade from Amazon. This is essentially a back-scratcher with a very forgiving (and wide) blade mechanism attached. I don't know how it's possible, but I've used one of these for 2 years now without a single nick or cut, they do a tremendous job.

I haven't tried any Prorarso stuff yet, but I am always temped to try to.. Another cheaper brand I'm temped to try is the Clubman brand

Phillips one blade, best youll ever buy. Just as close as a blade. Fastest shaver out there
View attachment 43439
It's cheaper to buy the pack at costco with a new razor than it is to buy the pack of replacement blades LOL
I can't shave my neck with this, doesn't get it nearly smooth enough. But this will mow through long hair with ease. If you've got a big beard to shave off, this is what you want. Easy to do the head with it too. Not quite as close as a blade, but not too bad.

The way to go is laser hair removal. They can do anywheres. My buddy is bald and had to shave every few days to keep it smooth. 3 sessions of laser (out of 6) and he goes over a month without needing to run a blade over it. When he's done all 6 he'll only need to go in for a touch-up session once or twice per year and shouldn't need to shave at all.

It's cheaper to buy the pack at costco with a new razor than it is to buy the pack of replacement blades LOL
I can't shave my neck with this, doesn't get it nearly smooth enough. But this will mow through long hair with ease. If you've got a big beard to shave off, this is what you want. Easy to do the head with it too. Not quite as close as a blade, but not too bad.

The way to go is laser hair removal. They can do anywheres. My buddy is bald and had to shave every few days to keep it smooth. 3 sessions of laser (out of 6) and he goes over a month without needing to run a blade over it. When he's done all 6 he'll only need to go in for a touch-up session once or twice per year and shouldn't need to shave at all.

I'm at the point I'm considering lazer for chest/back... I'm pasty white with black hair so I Am a good canditate.

The cost is what I can't accept.. yet..

I ordered that back shaver thing from amazon the other day.. I'll give a review once its here.. The wife is getting tired of back shaving lol.. I asked her to wax me, but she said she'd rather me pay someone else.

I'm at the point I'm considering lazer for chest/back... I'm pasty white with black hair so I Am a good canditate.

The cost is what I can't accept.. yet..

I ordered that back shaver thing from amazon the other day.. I'll give a review once its here.. The wife is getting tired of back shaving lol.. I asked her to wax me, but she said she'd rather me pay someone else.
Mention to your wife it hurts like torture, that may get her interested, she might enjoy it than, lol.

My wife waxed my chest like 25 years ago once, we came home from the bar insanely drunk and I asked her to do it.
So shes sitting on me and my arms as I’m laying down and didn’t heat the wax enough and it was tearing out hair as she was applying it. I‘m howling, and she is laughing her ass off.
Used full cloth strips did the whole thing in like 6 pieces, tore the top layer of my left nipple off. Thank god I was damn drunk, got really good sex after also. I miss those days, back when we were in lust.

Next day my whole chest was like one big pimple. Never did it again.