Hmg

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Does anyone know anything about hmg. Quite a bit of conflicting info.
-How often to inject? Ive saw twice a week up to eod or daily. Half life should be 32 hours
- how much bac water should I mix in the vial? You inject the whole vial of 75iu so I assume as little as possible
- i have also read its normally used by women and only IM injectons and not subq

Does anyone know anything about hmg. Quite a bit of conflicting info.
-How often to inject? Ive saw twice a week up to eod or daily. Half life should be 32 hours
- how much bac water should I mix in the vial? You inject the whole vial of 75iu so I assume as little as possible
- i have also read its normally used by women and only IM injectons and not subq
I think it really depends on your intentions. What is your purpose for using it?

i think dave palumbo has a pregnancy protocol which includes HMG, im sure if you email him he would give it to you, he's a really nice guy

here's a video about it (i just watched it and it actually includes the dosages/protocol)

Last edited:
Just on TRT
Then in my opinion you are honestly wasting your time and you money. I tried the whole staying on TRT and using HCG thinking that it would work for me because there was people saying that it does and some conflicting research saying that it is possible too....Everyone reacts to things differently of course but if you are really serious about starting a family then I recommend that you PCT and then use your HMG.

I have 3 children....one conceived while right at the end of a 20 week 500mg test/900mg Eq with a 6 week Tbol starter....one conceived 3 months after PCTing after a 12 week test prop/tren ace run and then I went on trt right after. Tried to conceive another one while on trt & taking 500ui of HCG EOD after being on TRT for almost 2 years.....tried for over 6 months and nothing happened, just alot of disappointment. Even my doc told me just to get off the test for a bit and it would probably happen but I wouldn't listen. So with time running out because my wife and I are both getting past the age where we should be having more children, I finally listened and got off again.

Clomid is wonder drug to boost the female fertility and has a high probability of conceiving twins, if the woman is already fertile and in good medical health. Clomid is also very much advised for you in order to increase the chance of conception. The recommended dose for you and your wife is 25mg/day....My wife wouldn't do the clomid though unless it was prescribed to her so that was a no go.

I had already done thousands of ui of HCG so I didn't bother with any more of the HCG. I had 8 vials of HMG so after 12 days of stopping the TRT I did 37.5mg ED of HMG for 16 days as well as I started the 25mg of clomid ED & did that for a little over a month and exactly 3 months to the day after stopping TRT we had our last baby in the oven.

I wish it was that easy. Of course for some it does work, although its probably because they haven't been on long enough to be totally shut down....look at my first one....no idea how that happened, it was a total accident and a shock that....
I only tell you bluntly to save some disappointment. Trust me, its very hard to not get pregnant month after month and it may start to create problems between you and your wife especially if she knows that exogenous testosterone shuts off your LH and FSH which then kills your sperm production...
It only takes 3 months for sperm maturation, you can do it, it's not that bad especially when you actually get the prize in the end!!
I would suggest maybe doing the low dose clomid for the entire duration as it also increases your natural testosterone production so then you might not get the low test shitty sides. Clomid therapy is actually used for an alternative to TRT for patients that do not want to jeopardize fertility.
https://www.innovativemen.com/innovative-mens-health-blog/what-is-clomid

I have a log going in the members section right now regarding fertility and coming off after many years .
I suggest coming off the test

I was prescribed it at 300iu eod for fertility. My ex and I broke up before she we conceived thank god but that was the protocol. Totally off gear also.

I was prescribed it at 300iu eod for fertility. My ex and I broke up before she we conceived thank god but that was the protocol. Totally off gear also.
Wow thats a massive dose. Hope you had insurance. Most I have saw is 75iu everyday

Ok, looks like I will have to come off. See if I can remember how to pct.. damn clomid.
Does anyone have any experience with using hmg?

I had to come off TRT completely. 3 month of 2000iu HCG EOD alternated with 75iu HMG. When the doc tried the same protocol while I was still on TRT I had absolutely zero swimmers.

IMHO: Don’t waste your time/money. Stop TRT before you try any fertility treatments.

I had to come off TRT completely. 3 month of 2000iu HCG EOD alternated with 75iu HMG. When the doc tried the same protocol while I was still on TRT I had absolutely zero swimmers.

IMHO: Don’t waste your time/money. Stop TRT before you try any fertility treatments.
I know I have swimmers, I actually got her pregnant with nothing, I was just coming off a cycle. No hcg or pct. But she actually miscarried very early. So I have some, but my guess is they are probably weak and not that healthy.

I wish it was that easy. Of course for some it does work, although its probably because they haven't been on long enough to be totally shut down....look at my first one....no idea how that happened, it was a total accident and a shock that....
I only tell you bluntly to save some disappointment. Trust me, its very hard to not get pregnant month after month and it may start to create problems between you and your wife especially if she knows that exogenous testosterone shuts off your LH and FSH which then kills your sperm production...
It only takes 3 months for sperm maturation, you can do it, it's not that bad especially when you actually get the prize in the end!!
I would suggest maybe doing the low dose clomid for the entire duration as it also increases your natural testosterone production so then you might not get the low test shitty sides. Clomid therapy is actually used for an alternative to TRT for patients that do not want to jeopardize fertility.
https://www.innovativemen.com/innovative-mens-health-blog/what-is-clomid
Thats about the 4th article I have read that mentions clomid with vitamin E. Im definitely gonna add vit E with the clomid. I dont see how it could hurt