Higher Levels of Omega-3 Linked to Better Brain Health

Oh yeah this is one of those things that was the reason I actually started taking fish oil , way back twenty years ago. I had no idea it helped with blood pressure or cardio health or any of that, I just heard it was good for your brain and would make you get big lol.
I feel like it’s one of the most important sups a gym bro can take

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly think its more important to get omega 3 when your a kid, growing stages.
This is total bro science but I had a neighbor that had like 10 kids and they took fish oil at a very young age and they were the smartest kids around. Always healthy even to this day.

Do you guys follow Dr. Rhonda Patrick at all? She appears on JRE podcast frequently and I love hearing what she has to say - shes written a paper on something similar but to help with Alzheimers instead if you want to check it out.

In terms of Omega-3s she recommends phospholipid ones like Krill Oil as its more bioavaible compared to the triglyericde forms. I'm going to see what it does for my BP as well.

One of the essential (body can’t produce) nutrients the body needs is omega 3, very important

All the anti aging/lifespan researchers I know of from very reputable colleges seem to all take omega 3 high in epa/dha, seem to concur taking 1g of epa a day

Last edited:
I honestly think its more important to get omega 3 when your a kid, growing stages.
This is total bro science but I had a neighbor that had like 10 kids and they took fish oil at a very young age and they were the smartest kids around. Always healthy even to this day.
Oh my mom tortured us and we had to take a teaspoon of cod liver oil daily. Did that for years. I’m a dumb as a stump, so maybe the theory isn’t true, lol.

Sometimes I feel like omega 3s are so underrated/ over looked for the normal Joe and are very important even in just regular every day life. Brain fog is non existent and I feel like my problem solving and patience is soo much better. Maybe it's just me?

This is why I've been supplementing my daughter with omega since she was a baby almost she's 7 now and unbelievably smart not just saying that lol

This is why I've been supplementing my daughter with omega since she was a baby almost she's 7 now and unbelievably smart not just saying that lol
It’s nice to see people taking nutrition in children more seriously. I think North America and other first world countries are too relaxed with nutrition in kids.

Also surprisingly has the highest rate/incident of cancer by % of population. You’d think more developed countries would be healthier.

It’s nice to see people taking nutrition in children more seriously. I think North America and other first world countries are too relaxed with nutrition in kids.

Also surprisingly has the highest rate/incident of cancer by % of population. You’d think more developed countries would be healthier.
No doubt I'm convinced it's all by design