HGH IM INJECTIONS

Framerboy

Nevaeh RIP little 😇
Trusted Member
Hey CB family I have a question and been seeing it time and time again and curious if there is any truth to this. They say if you IM inject hgh into the muscle your working will stem more growth . Is this just from inflammation? Or is there some real science backing up these claims ? I've seen a few people claim IM is better

Last edited:
Not sure to say the exact mechanism of growth for local GH. Lots of speculation, no studies. Possibly inflammation.

I can say I've been injecting GH into triceps and lagging areas IM with a slin pin for years and have noticed substantial changes over time to those body parts much more then the ones that were never targeted locally. Again, no real way to know for sure. But I get sick of injecting the same subq spots so local IM is easier with many more areas to target. And if it helps growth sweet, if not meh still got it in me that's all that really matters.

HGH can be be injected into almost anywhere but most often with a slin pin in the abdomen. Considering HGH's goal is to increase your IGF, I don't see how IM vs. insulin needles (sub-Q) would make any difference. It is systemic and makes your toe nails, finger nails and hair grow faster as well. You didn't inject anywhere near those areas.
I consider it same as IM with steroids into 'lagging parts' - don't see how it can make a difference. All muscles grow but there is no question, injecting a specific area, if enough of the compound is used you will look bigger in that area until the compound is absorbed but it won't last.
Ex: shoulder injections may make your shoulders look bigger for a short period until all the compound is absorbed into the blood stream and carried through the body.

HGH can be be injected into almost anywhere but most often with a slin pin in the abdomen. Considering HGH's goal is to increase your IGF, I don't see how IM vs. insulin needles (sub-Q) would make any difference. It is systemic and makes your toe nails, finger nails and hair grow faster as well. You didn't inject anywhere near those areas.
I consider it same as IM with steroids into 'lagging parts' - don't see how it can make a difference. All muscles grow but there is no question, injecting a specific area, if enough of the compound is used you will look bigger in that area until the compound is absorbed but it won't last.
Ex: shoulder injections may make your shoulders look bigger for a short period until all the compound is absorbed into the blood stream and carried through the body.
I was hoping u would respond. I was sincerely curious if IM vs sub q really mattered .. I always do sub q . Now my other question do u think it would matter where sub q you would inject ? As long as its in you thats all that should matter correct?

Not sure to say the exact mechanism of growth for local GH. Lots of speculation, no studies. Possibly inflammation.

I can say I've been injecting GH into triceps and lagging areas IM with a slin pin for years and have noticed substantial changes over time to those body parts much more then the ones that were never targeted locally. Again, no real way to know for sure. But I get sick of injecting the same subq spots so local IM is easier with many more areas to target. And if it helps growth sweet, if not meh still got it in me that's all that really matters.
Very interesting

When my shoulder was buggered, I injected gh in that shoulder.
Did is help more, who knows but I felt better doing that, lol.
Truthfully I think it made zero difference, but if it makes you feel better then do it.

BTW I only do sub q (which since I am lean is like very shallow IM) I don't pinch the skin, I just hammer it in (well the tip is always a bit dull after drawing the gh)

I mainly pin my chest with gh. Zero feeling when you inject it. I avoid shoulders because you can get little lumps that people can see. I can't tell you how many guys come in with muscle shirts on in the summer in the shop and I can see the spot where they injected in the shoulders.

When my shoulder was buggered, I injected gh in that shoulder.
Did is help more, who knows but I felt better doing that, lol.
Truthfully I think it made zero difference, but if it makes you feel better then do it.

BTW I only do sub q (which since I am lean is like very shallow IM) I don't pinch the skin, I just hammer it in (well the tip is always a bit dull after drawing the gh)

I mainly pin my chest with gh. Zero feeling when you inject it. I avoid shoulders because you can get little lumps that people can see. I can't tell you how many guys come in with muscle shirts on in the summer in the shop and I can see the spot where they injected in the shoulders.
Lately I've been doing my back fat just above my glutes .

Lately I've been doing my back fat just above my glutes .
I’ll pretty much stick a slin in anywhere. Especially with gh because you get zero inflammation from it.

So pretty much chest and front delt. Just gotta watch when you pin the front delt that you don’t hit the vein in there and get a bruise.

But 99.999% of the time I’ll pin the chest with gh.

I’ll pretty much stick a slin in anywhere. Especially with gh because you get zero inflammation from it.

So pretty much chest and front delt. Just gotta watch when you pin the front delt that you don’t hit the vein in there and get a bruise.

But 99.999% of the time I’ll pin the chest with gh.
I guess as long as u get it into u

I was hoping u would respond. I was sincerely curious if IM vs sub q really mattered .. I always do sub q . Now my other question do u think it would matter where sub q you would inject ? As long as its in you thats all that should matter correct?
It makes no difference where you inject as far as I'm concerned. I'm not 8% BF so I can always find some fat on my stomach area and inject. My legs have no fat but I can easily pinch up the skin and then inject it in. It never leaks out with a slin pin and you aren't putting much in unless your taking high doses. The goal is to get into your blood and it goes through your system and the HGH increases your IGF. Often people check their IGF via blood tests to check their HGH. There are endless vids on script vs. generic vs. MK677 and the results of your IGF.
I don't think it makes one but of difference where you inject it. As mentioned the goal is it gets absorbed and goes through the body via your blood. Anyone who wants to correct me on this - speak up please as all my reading indicated this is how it works and is how I used the script HGH for years (but low doses). I much prefer discussions where people have different ideas or thought processes and it makes me think about what the so called 'experts' state.
Like I said with steroids - you may inject your shoulders and you see a little enhancement from the oil and inflammation but as far as muscle growth - I suspect that is you thinking they are growing more. You could inject your leg and it would have the same impact. It has to get to your blood and go through your body. That is a simplistic explanation but is my understanding. I also believe people who are convinced their shoulders are lagging and hope injecting direct into the shoulder, may train them harder and get more gains but I am not calling anyone a liar but the science doesn't support local injections for local growth. At least not with the mainstream steroids I study.
Look up steroids, medical use, and when a doctor gives you them when your at the hospital after a bad accident or for whatever reason to help heal and save your life. Do they inject it into a specific part of the body - nope, not according to the docs I know. It is a systemic medication - just like HGH for people who need it due to a medical reason.

It makes no difference where you inject as far as I'm concerned. I'm no 8% BF so I can always find some fat on my stomach area and inject. My legs have no fat but I can easily pinch up the skin and then inject it in. It never leaks out with a slin pin and you aren't putting much in unless your taking high doses. The goal is to get into your blood and it goes through your system and the HGH increases your IGF. Often people check their IGF via blood tests to check their HGH. There are endless vids on script vs. generic vs. MK677 and the results of your IGF.
I don't think it makes one but of difference where you inject it. As mentioned the goal is it gets absorbed and goes through the body via your blood. Anyone who wants to correct me on this - speak up please as all my reading indicated this is how it works and is how I used the script HGH for years (but low doses). I much prefer discussions where people have different ideas or thought processes and it makes me think about what the so called 'experts' state.
Like I said with steroids - you may inject your shoulders and you see a little enhancement from the oil and inflammation but as far as muscle growth - I suspect that is you thinking they are growing more. You could inject your leg and it would have the same impact. It has to get to your blood and go through your body. That is a simplistic explanation but is my understanding. I also believe people who are convinced their shoulders are lagging and hope injecting direct into the shoulder, may train them harder and get more gains but I am not calling anyone a liar but the science doesn't support local injections for local growth. At least not with the mainstream steroids I study.
Look up steroids, medical use, and when a doctor gives you them when your at the hospital after a bad accident or for whatever reason to help heal and save your life. Do they inject it into a specific part of the body - nope, not according to the docs I know. It is a systemic medication - just like HGH for people who need it due to a medical reason.
Love the answer this is what I was looking for ill continue to do it the way I do . Thanks brother

The only real difference between IM and Subq injection is how fast it gets into your system.

For subq it mostly has to go through your lymph system and is about 1hr until it hits peak levels. it also draws out how long it is in your system so maybe a little better for fat loss than muscle growth but depends on dose.

for IM it goes into the bloodstream very fast, something like 15mins to hit peak levels. again depends on dose but if I am working out right after taking the shot I will go IM instead of subq.

For a while I was doing IV injections (yes, like heroin users) because there was a theory that it would hit even faster and cause more muscle hyperplasia (there was some paper that supported this) but this is very stupid cause if you get an infection it goes to your heart and can cause real serious issues. I know a guy that got an infection that caused paralysis (injecting coke not HGH but still same delivery system) so I would avoid this...now most of us are using alcohol wipes and new needles which IV drug users aren't always doing but still why risk this when you don't need to. With IM injections the worst that can happen is an abscess that needs antibiotics or in extreme cases needs to be drained. don't bother fucking around with IV injections.

The only real difference between IM and Subq injection is how fast it gets into your system.

For subq it mostly has to go through your lymph system and is about 1hr until it hits peak levels. it also draws out how long it is in your system so maybe a little better for fat loss than muscle growth but depends on dose.

for IM it goes into the bloodstream very fast, something like 15mins to hit peak levels. again depends on dose but if I am working out right after taking the shot I will go IM instead of subq.

For a while I was doing IV injections (yes, like heroin users) because there was a theory that it would hit even faster and cause more muscle hyperplasia (there was some paper that supported this) but this is very stupid cause if you get an infection it goes to your heart and can cause real serious issues. I know a guy that got an infection that caused paralysis (injecting coke not HGH but still same delivery system) so I would avoid this...now most of us are using alcohol wipes and new needles which IV drug users aren't always doing but still why risk this when you don't need to. With IM injections the worst that can happen is an abscess that needs antibiotics or in extreme cases needs to be drained. don't bother fucking around with IV injections.
Beautiful insight.. really appreciate you sharing your experiences.. You really did try every possible scenario..