HGH after tooth extraction?

5-8%advantage

Trusted Member
Hey everyone, wife just had a tooth pulled today and is suffering something fierce. I’m wondering what anyone might think about HGH for recovery from minor surgery like this, any thoughts?

I mean sure it would probably help if you were already on it maybe but I wouldn't start using it just to assist in healing from such a minor surgery.

Some people have lower pain tolerances. I don’t think gh will increase that, might help with healing a bit.
Likely something like cbd oil will help her better.

I would get a wisdom tooth pulled first thing in the morning then go into work for the day.
But my pain tolerance is high.

Some people have lower pain tolerances. I don’t think gh will increase that, might help with healing a bit.
Likely something like cbd oil will help her better.

I would get a wisdom tooth pulled first thing in the morning then go into work for the day.
But my pain tolerance is high.
Bro- I remember having wisdom teeth yanked on a Friday afternoon, three days later as a first year HVAC/R apprentice I was hauling the Jman’s tools up a ladder spitting out gobs of blood and flesh with a stitch hanging out my mouth….
The young guys getting into the trades today would need a week off and they’d ask for it to be paid as well….

You go into your setting and change it to whatever you want. I gave myself the title.
I have also used Noob and one time created a headache for Taureau by putting BANNED, lol. So many asked why I was banned he had to put up a thread on it. I got a chuckle but kinda felt bad.
Lmao thats perfect