Headphones

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
What does everyone like for headphones? Im probably gonna buy a new set. Was thinking the bose sport earbuds or maybe a set of the samsung ear buds.

Jabra 65T
They work pretty good. They’re comfortable, fit my ear properly, don’t fall out even when I’m running and a hell of allot more discreet than AirPods.

idk i got a shitty pair off amazon 5 years ago for 30 bucks and they wont fukn die. Im sure the sound doesnt compare to a high quality pair but im not picky and im cheap af

Bose quiet comforts are amazing for over-ear headphones. My kids stole mine for car rides so I need a new pair.

I found a pair of these old Sony's a few years ago and they are also amazing. incredeble Bass for in-ears. I am gonna try to buy a backup pair. I still prefer cables cuz I have a pair of bluetooth but always forget to charge them

1.jpg

I use sony wired earbuds just tuck the cord under my shirt. I have a pair of jbl wireless also but I tend to get phone calls at the gym so I use the sony as it has the mic in it. About 15 bucks for regular sony ones and 30 something for the sony mic ones. I got the jbl ones free from work.

Sound is awesome for both. Sony cancels outside noise better than the jbls which is huge during zoomer playground season.

I use Sennheiser

If they are for sound quality and you can handle a cord these are AMAZING.....

They also have a full line of wireless

I buy the cheapest blue tooth ear buds off amazon.. My current set is about 2.5 years old. My previous set were much older and had gone though the wash 3 or 4 times before they finally crapped out.

I can't bring myself to spend money on something that I've often put through the wash, loose easily, drop often, forget to charge etc..

bascially not responsible for a good set yet

I'm still using the wired pair I got with my Iphone lol... If I could though I would upgrade to something by Bose for quality or Airpods for ease.