Has anyone on TRT got their free test done while on other compounds?

Mfg Eng

Freakazoid
Trusted Member
Hey Guys, Has anyone here got their free test done while on other non-test compounds? Just curious to see what came back if a TRT test dose was taken with say deca/tren/anadrol/etc

Hey Guys, Has anyone here got their free test done while on other non-test compounds? Just curious to see what came back if a TRT test dose was taken with say deca/tren/anadrol/etc

That's a good question. I would love to see full blood panels with all the different types of Test and Est and every other hormone and lipid etc when taking any of the drugs bodybuilders use in isolation. Would answer a lot of questions.

One other thing I'd really like to know is if "Tren can show up as estrogen on a bloodtest" is it actually estrogen (E2,estradiol) or is that just what testing equipment reads it as? We are getting results for E2 when we get bloodwork done but there are between 4 and 20 something different things in our bodies that can be called estrogen depending on how you look at it.

Yes, early on last year I through some mast in and it spiked my test levels. I told the dr what I had done and he told me to stop orhed have to lower my dose. Other than that no.

Forgive my ignorance but if someone could enlighten me as to why a doc would care about higher free test as long as total test is in range.

Actually Drs. that really know about TRT test for Bioavailable T. Instead of total T. , Free fest can easily be calculated as BIOT/ 23.43 when expressed in nmol/L

X