Has anyone done these new dna tests and if so do you find its helping you in anyway?

If your info is used illegally or the warrants are obtained illegally such as privacy breach and so on nothings admissible in court either. I see drug dealers getting gun and drug charges dropped all the time for unethical arrests.

Screenshot_20230429_132653_Gmail.jpg

In the USA it could be different. There is also a setting for people to willfully share their data if they choose to connect it publicly to family trees such as 23 and me and ancestory.com.

I want to, but what if I need to commit a murder. Like if someone attacked my family in my house. It almost seems better to try and get rid of the body than deal with being treated worse than the criminal.

Also apparently the Chinese have been harvesting this data. Supposedly they have a bio weapons program where they are trying to make a pathogen that kills all except the Chinese.

I want to, but what if I need to commit a murder. Like if someone attacked my family in my house. It almost seems better to try and get rid of the body than deal with being treated worse than the criminal.

Also apparently the Chinese have been harvesting this data. Supposedly they have a bio weapons program where they are trying to make a pathogen that kills all except the Chinese.
If somebody attacks your family in your own house. Nobody knows they are there