Hair loss options

My dad and my grandfathers both sides were thin at my age, and did gear useage speed it up, likely.
But I could care less. I havn’t seen one woman stare at my thin hair but lots stare at my arms, so I know what I need to maintain, lol.
Truthfully I don’t think about it usually.

There is a female customer, she used to be in good shape, her brother does contests, decent shape, and I was friends with him on Instagram, so she followed me there and then on Facebook. Anyhow I find her weird, so I didn’t unfriend her on Facebook (very regular customer) but stopped following her, but she still sees any pictures I post on there.
So I was cooking lunch, and she commented on my chicken and rice, we were chatting. I made some mention that I didn’t bother leaning out like her brother did, and she blurts out a bit more excited than she should have, “oh you look great“, and I said, “except my hair“ (I was being sarcastic), and she said, “who’s looking at your hair, lol.”

Anyhow that’s pretty much how I think about it.

My 1/2 “ clipper attachment showed up today, I think I’ll give myself a hair cut. 1/4 on the sides 1/2 on the top. Thin everywhere, lol.