Hair loss options

Goldenrod

Staff member

Anyone who is concerned with hair loss may want to check out this company as they have a wide range of topical products including high dose minoxidil, finasteride, dutasteride, and RU. Located in the US but have never had any issues with items going through the border. I tried their topical finasteride and am about to try to their RU58841.

Anyone who is concerned with hair loss may want to check out this company as they have a wide range of topical products including high dose minoxidil, finasteride, dutasteride, and RU. Located in the US but have never had any issues with items going through the border. I tried their topical finasteride and am about to try to their RU58841.
I really wish I looked into this a little more I just took the hit and shaved my head

to late for me 😂

shave it.. I don't even think women care too much about hair if your in shape. Unless your that 15-22 year old range..

It's quite disturbing how guys these days are getting perms etc..
Used to get perms in the 70’s as well.

shave it.. I don't even think women care too much about hair if your in shape. Unless your that 15-22 year old range..

It's quite disturbing how guys these days are getting perms etc..
I heard of these man perms being called "The Tik Tok Poof", lmfao.

In the first stages of hair loss, you can get by with special vitamins, serums, and masks. Once I experienced a complex surgical operation, as a result of which I became depressed. This is a normal reaction of the human body to stress. At that time, I stopped eating normal food, so there were no vitamins in my diet. You probably already guessed that then I started to lose hair. Fortunately, I identified the cause of this problem and underwent rehabilitation in the clinic. Now I only use Silverati TREATMENT MASQUE to eliminate yellow hair roots. The treatment immediately nourishes and softens to help improve manageability.

Last edited:
I've been around a few guys mid 30's last week or so and every one of them except 1 is holding on to "scraps" on their head. What they are holding on to makes them look worse then a shaved or buzzed head.

I am almost still full head of hair. I blame it in Primo and masteron as I’ve been running them for a couple years and steady on one of them when I am on cycle. I am starting to get a wee bit of fading going on just around and above temple areas.

I have some friends from Turkey that live here now and they are in the hair biz. They know a couple surgeons in Turkey that do the new technique to plug them back in. I know personally a couple guys that did it and flew there did surgery and had a blast, then came back and I cannot tell at all.
I am not vain and have held all my hair all these years and wife and I need a trip, so that’s my plan for the fall or in winter.

This is the website I use. Been able to maintain what I have just solely on RU

I got a hair transplant years ago. Looks good- not noticeable. In hindsight I wish I never did it but was in my 30s and single and thought it was a good idea. Regardless have to do the battle to maintain what I have so I don’t have to get another ht or look like a idiot lol

This is the website I use. Been able to maintain what I have just solely on RU

I got a hair transplant years ago. Looks good- not noticeable. In hindsight I wish I never did it but was in my 30s and single and thought it was a good idea. Regardless have to do the battle to maintain what I have so I don’t have to get another ht or look like a idiot lol
I had no success with RU personally. It's cool to hear RU is working for you though, as it does seem promising for a lot of guys.

I had no success with RU personally. It's cool to hear RU is working for you though, as it does seem promising for a lot of guys.
Yeah I have seen some pretty good success stories but with mine I find it just maintains what I have. There hasn’t been regrowth.

I know if I blast masteron, winstrol and tren it would still make me shed, or any big cycle my hair would be gone.

The RU has been able to stop my mild cycles from further loss.

My original shot at RU was very bad with massive scalp irritation- minoxidilmax I have had zero irritation