GSP Vs Hendrick's - this is why I stopped watching UFC

I like the ground fighting better in pride, with no elbows theres less cuts and you cant just lay in guard and score points. You actually have to create distance and gives the bottom guy a better chance to improve position. The knees and kicks to the head is just instinct to me. Why the fuck would you lay on the ground knowing a stomp or kick to the head is coming. You get the fuck up. Your postion dictates if your protected in ufc
I too like no elbows on the ground...they are effective at cutting but that is about it. I hate the cage more than anything...i like the ring. all the pushing, holding and using the cage to get up creates an unnatural enviroment. Way more strikers got taken down in Pride or One than UFC.

Not a large sample size but very interesting...In my time with UFC atheletes drug testing was nowhere near as intense as it is now. But this study would align with some of the reports that i have been hearing lately. I had hear quotes like "as long as free test is under 1200 and you use the compounded creams" you will still pass the USADA tests.

yeah pretty sure that's the one. I think the moreplatesmoredates dude did a video on it, looks pretty straightforward when I read it now. Another obviously individual reaction thing but if you had access to T:E ratio testing and could dial in a dose that kept you in line the advantages would be significant. From these results it sounds like around a 50/50 chance a guy could make use of this which is pretty damn good odds.

On the other hand USADA does go straight to CIR testing on occasion in which case you'd be busted pretty quick, without a tip or some extraordinary circumstance it seems that is still quite rare so many with this knowledge will take the chance I'm sure.

Thanks bud

yeah pretty sure that's the one. I think the moreplatesmoredates dude did a video on it, looks pretty straightforward when I read it now. Another obviously individual reaction thing but if you had access to T:E ratio testing and could dial in a dose that kept you in line the advantages would be significant. From these results it sounds like around a 50/50 chance a guy could make use of this which is pretty damn good odds.

On the other hand USADA does go straight to CIR testing on occasion in which case you'd be busted pretty quick, without a tip or some extraordinary circumstance it seems that is still quite rare so many with this knowledge will take the chance I'm sure.

Thanks bud

NO Not the plates guy....He totally annoys me, it’s the stupidest thing ever thinking you can guess people’s cycle by just looking at them. I get wet drugs versus dry drugs but....

On the other topic it makes sense that elite athletes would be near the top of the hormone scales so setting the bar there makes sense. And from a business perspective they wants athletes in top shape just not extreme.

That’s said, If non-TRT Vitor is on 300 mg a week… What was he on when he was full-blown TRT Vitor??? Ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk