Grounding

animal-inside

Trusted Member
I've put off reading about grounding for many years.. Not sure why, but I know I dismissed it the first few times I saw it pop up on my facebook.

ANy thoughts? Anyone try it?

This is the liver king way..haha. connect with the earth. Theres a documentary about it too called grounding I think. I know nothing about it

I definitely do it unconsciously when I am barefoot and it is a very relaxing and comforting feeling.

Like the feeling of cold sand on the beach.

i feel like with most primitive methods such as this, you need to do the real thing. technology can only attempt to mimic the effects, rather than offer a 1:1 benefit of it.

I can't do it now for moving more frequently, but I noticed something before. In agreement with
i feel like with most primitive methods such as this, you need to do the real thing. technology can only attempt to mimic the effects, rather than offer a 1:1 benefit of it.
I tried both plugging into the wall outlet ground, as well as wire through the window into the soil. The soil through window was more calming, if I ever woke up and felt wrong, it 100% was the time when the wires disconnected. I could know with 100% accuracy. Of course there's some biologic effect. But it may not directly affect us enough to wake up a normal person, rather those of us who pay attention, we train our subconscious to pick it up better.. even if there was 0 biologic impact, our subconscious could still be trained to know when it is connected and when it isn't without looking.

I can't do it now for moving more frequently, but I noticed something before. In agreement with

I tried both plugging into the wall outlet ground, as well as wire through the window into the soil. The soil through window was more calming, if I ever woke up and felt wrong, it 100% was the time when the wires disconnected. I could know with 100% accuracy. Of course there's some biologic effect. But it may not directly affect us enough to wake up a normal person, rather those of us who pay attention, we train our subconscious to pick it up better.. even if there was 0 biologic impact, our subconscious could still be trained to know when it is connected and when it isn't without looking.

I kind of want to give it a try based on what your saying...

It's quite expesnie to just try it though if you order a bedsheet or matt..

I know I'm barefoot the second I get home and don't put on socks or shoes until I have to leave the house.. I don't think this is grounding, unless your outside on the ground.