Got my tests back

Sorbate

Board Dumbass
Trusted Member
Ok, I would like an opinion from you guys that are way more knowledgeable about this than me.
As for the background.
I am taking 122.5 mg of test prop a week.
I take 35 mg eod.
I inject in the evening like 10 pm.
I took the blood at 8:00 am the morning on the day I inject.

My SHBG is lowish, but everything else seems to be where I hoped it would.

Now for my question.
Is the test level I am receiving the amount I should on this amount of test prop?
Why is my SHBG low? Should I be worried?

Thank you in advance. This is beyond my figuring out capabilities.

Edit: Oh I almost forgot, I did inject 2 iu of gh the night before, might explain the low SHBG levels?

Last edited:
The results

Attachments

• 26451652-3453-42C6-B482-498FAF483EF5.jpeg
    26451652-3453-42C6-B482-498FAF483EF5.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 56
  • CC911F15-F170-4CD9-B8FD-A873FDB4A0F5.jpeg
    CC911F15-F170-4CD9-B8FD-A873FDB4A0F5.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 61
  • CF7C5AE5-ACFA-4921-A0D7-BA488D2A46B1.jpeg
    CF7C5AE5-ACFA-4921-A0D7-BA488D2A46B1.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 4ABB0ECD-E52D-483F-A3FB-6B08823E5B49.jpeg
    4ABB0ECD-E52D-483F-A3FB-6B08823E5B49.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 63
Ok, I would like an opinion from you guys that are way more knowledgeable about this than me.
As for the background.
I am taking 122.5 mg of test prop a week.
I take 35 mg eod.
I inject in the evening like 10 pm.
I took the blood at 8:00 am the morning on the day I inject.

My SHBG is lowish, but everything else seems to be where I hoped it would.

Now for my question.
Is the test level I am receiving the amount I should on this amount of test prop? What's your level result? edit : sorry my page wasn't update and i didn't see the pics.
Why is my SHBG low? Should I be worried? It's a good thing, we took proviron or mast to reduce SHBG so we got more Free Test

Thank you in advance. This is beyond my figuring out capabilities.

Edit: Oh I almost forgot, I did inject 2 iu of gh the night before, might explain the low SHBG levels?

Have you ever done bloods on Pharma Test?
It's hard to tell if it's good or not, nobody metabolize test the same.
I know people using 100mg and getting top of the scale and some using 200mg and just be in the normal range.
But one thing is sure, your free test level is real good.

Have you ever done bloods on Pharma Test?
It's hard to tell if it's good or not, nobody metabolize test the same.
I know people using 100mg and getting top of the scale and some using 200mg and just be in the normal range.
But one thing is sure, your free test level is real good.

Yeah, you are right. I have nothing to compare to.
If I ever get ahold of some pharma test I’ll compare. Maybe my buddy will trade me a vial for the three vials of tren/mast mix I have that won’t use.
Then I would know for sure.
But like another friend told me, doesn’t matter even if the prop is not 100%, as long as I know the amount I need from this supplier to get proper levels is all that really counts.
I figured it wasn’t too bad considering I drew bloods at the low, so even at my lowest I’m still in a great range. Likely over range at the peak.

Everything looks about what I would expect.

Your E2 is high for my liking but but you are not taking an ai so its expected. At our age I find E2 starts shooting up exponentially after 100mg. 6.25 aromasin every 7-10 days would likely lower that enough and push your free test number up another 20+ %

PS Thanks for the base line... our numbers are usually pretty similar so it gives me a good measure to go by when I play with prop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, you are right. I have nothing to compare to.
If I ever get ahold of some pharma test I’ll compare. Maybe my buddy will trade me a vial for the three vials of tren/mast mix I have that won’t use.
Then I would know for sure.
But like another friend told me, doesn’t matter even if the prop is not 100%, as long as I know the amount I need from this supplier to get proper levels is all that really counts.
I figured it wasn’t too bad considering I drew bloods at the low, so even at my lowest I’m still in a great range. Likely over range at the peak.

Exactly!

Everything looks about what I would expect.

Your E2 is high for my liking but but you are not taking an ai so its expected. At our age I find E2 starts shooting up exponentially after 100mg. 6.25 aromasin every 7-10 days would likely lower that enough and push your free test number up another 20+ %

PS Thanks for the base line... our numbers are usually pretty similar so it gives me a good measure to go by when I play with prop.

Yeah I compared to your test E numbers and it was so close.

What is you injection protocol and when dud you draw bloods. I want things to be consistant.

Why not, lol.
Honestly I enjoy pinning, yes I’m sick.
Also I wanted to see if prop aromatizes less.
Next round of tests is with test e.
So in about 6 weeks I’ll test again with test e and see where I sit. I’m thinking 130 mg a week to compensate for ester weight.
LOL, sick bastard.

I noticed that pinning test cyp EOD as opposed to E3.5 days my E was quite a bit lower. Would have to check bloods but there was like a difference of about 10pg/ml. This was on blast.

LOL, sick bastard.

I noticed that pinning test cyp EOD as opposed to E3.5 days my E was quite a bit lower. Would have to check bloods but there was like a difference of about 10pg/ml. This was on blast.

If I am using higher than TRT volume 150+mg I see the larger differences with E2 with increased pinning schedule. But I find it much smaller standard deviations with dosage below 150.

Also the experience may or may not change with prop

Yeah I compared to your test E numbers and it was so close.

What is you injection protocol and when dud you draw bloods. I want things to be consistant.

When I add prop on top of my TRT it will look like this

90mg test cyp every Sunday plus 10 mg prop. 20mg prop both wed and Fri. At this dosage and schedule I would suspect my E2 will look like yours. That is why I would use just 6.25 asin every 7 days.

I did a ton of playing in the steroid cal to come up with this schedule to create reasonable stability. What was clear is that adding a little of both ester at each pin (like sustanon) creates stability anarchy which in turn would create E2 anarchy

Why add prop to a longer ester vs just more of a longer ester? Goal would be to feel better. Like you I find better libido, mood, etc with small changes in hormone levels.

If I am using higher than TRT volume 150+mg I see the larger differences with E2 with increased pinning schedule. But I find it much smaller standard deviations with dosage below 150.

Also the experience may or may not change with prop

So when you did the blood tests you were pinning once a week? Then drawing 78 hours after pinning?

LOL, sick bastard.

I use slin pins all the time, so as the volume increases I need to pin more often. On a primo/test blast I’m pinning every day, so a bit of test e daily.

When I add prop on top of my TRT it will look like this

90mg test cyp every Sunday plus 10 mg prop. 20mg prop both wed and Fri. At this dosage and schedule I would suspect my E2 will look like yours. That is why I would use just 6.25 asin every 7 days.

I did a ton of playing in the steroid cal to come up with this schedule to create reasonable stability. What was clear is that adding a little of both ester at each pin (like sustanon) creates stability anarchy which in turn would create E2 anarchy

Why add prop to a longer ester vs just more of a longer ester? Goal would be to feel better. Like you I find better libido, mood, etc with small changes in hormone levels.

I am finding my mood is better with prop and the tiny fluctuations. Shit dude I have 20 vials, lol.
I may bet tired of the eod pinning, but when I only do it weekly I really miss it.

Why not, lol.
Honestly I enjoy pinning, yes I’m sick.
Also I wanted to see if prop aromatizes less.
Next round of tests is with test e.
So in about 6 weeks I’ll test again with test e and see where I sit. I’m thinking 130 mg a week to compensate for ester weight.

i think the key to keeping aromatization low is by not raising your testosterone over a certain level while it's peaking
i did 10mg prop, IM, ED, just because i had prop lying around, my estrogen was 55pmol/L
i think because my test levels didn't get too high, i didn't aromatize much

here a study comparing different testosterone doses and effect on estrogen and dht levels with different age groups.
It shows when injecting 25mg, 50mg, the estrogen levels don't differ much but 125mg caused estrogen to increase significantly more. This was once a week dosing with test

It also seems the older you get, the more you aromatize and it's quite significant, almost double the amount (once testosterone dosages are high enough). However the difference wasn't very noticeable in the 25mg/50mg group, so maybe keeping testosterone levels in range could prevent this.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/95/8/3955/2597323

I am finding my mood is better with prop and the tiny fluctuations. Shit dude I have 20 vials, lol.
I may bet tired of the eod pinning, but when I only do it weekly I really miss it.

Lol I don’t have 20 but I got more than enough.

I will let you know how I feel In two weeks

For your other question, I have pinned 90, 100, 110 once per week and E3.5 days. Did blood work all 6 times. At 90 my E2 is low 55-60 pmol at either once or twice pinning. BW showed at 100 there is very little difference once or twice per week on E2 90-95 pmol. And at 110 it jumps to 103 with twice per week. That is why I am not surprised you jumped to 150 pmol at 135 per week.

We can compare # again in about 5 weeks

I draw blood the morning before my next pin.

Lol I don’t have 20 but I got more than enough.

I will let you know how I feel In two weeks

For your other question, I have pinned 90, 100, 110 once per week and E3.5 days. Did blood work all 6 times. At 90 my E2 is low 55-60 pmol at either once or twice pinning. BW showed at 100 there is very little difference once or twice per week on E2 90-95 pmol. And at 110 it jumps to 103 with twice per week. That is why I am not surprised you jumped to 150 pmol at 135 per week.

We can compare # again in about 5 weeks

I draw blood the morning before my next pin.

122 mg per week is what I used.
Ok, I’ll draw blood morning of my next pin, it’s what I did with the prop also.
I think I’m just going to pin once a week, 125 mg instead of 130, only because well the amount is easier to meter, lol.
How long do you think I should pin the t250 before testing?