Got me a crack in basement foundation wall

PU (polyurethane / “epoxy” ) is what you want to use. Expands through whole depth of crack and can be used in a wet location; if dry than mist with water before injection.

Grout the tubes in place and make sure it is set before you try to inject or the expansion will pop the tube off the wall and the PU will leak out.

You can do this, it’s really straightforward and has maybe 4-5 steps total. Wear disposable gloves when injecting…it will get on your hands
The polyeurthane epoxy, I forgot it was flexable. Oops, lol

Karmas a bitch and obviously you are way to uneducated to own your own shithole of a home.
I wish you a sinkhole for a home!!!!
Worst of luck to ya!!!
Good luck on grinder with that gay avatar, 150 lbs soaking wet and pencil arms zero chest and you are stupid enough to go and get all oiled up and take a picture lmao, that’s pure fucking gold. Hopefully that was a pic in eighth grade ffs, my nephew in grade eight blows that shit away.

Kids these days, unreal of what some think of themselves.
Lmao

Karmas a bitch and obviously you are way to uneducated to own your own shithole of a home.
Worst of luck to ya!!!
Good luck on grinder with that gay avatar, 150 lbs soaking wet and pencil arms zero chest and you are stupid enough to go and get all oiled up and take a picture lmao, that’s pure fucking gold. Hopefully that was a pic in eighth grade ffs, my nephew in grade eight blows that shit away.

Lmao

Dude?

Worst of luck to ya!!!

Lmao
who pissed you off man?