Gorilla Mind

Trenbolone&Cheese

Anabolic Subway Employee
Trusted Member
Fuck me why is it $30 to get an order shipped to Canada from this site? I think it’s cool looking at the breakdown of each product, especially with the gorilla dream for example. $30 is ridiculous for shipment of 2 pill bottles in my opinion from an actual company, not a UGL for example them charging $30 for shipping makes more sense to me.

Also why is rauwolscine a banned compound in Canada? That’s kind of the deal breaker for me. Like honestly I was planning on buying $300-400 worth of product, so $30 for shipping wouldn’t bother me too much at that point, but I can’t even get one of the products I want, and I can’t seem to find a work-around to getting it imported here somehow. I know that’s probably not trudeau’s doing but I’m still gonna blame him for it since he’s a cunt.

Fuck me why is it $30 to get an order shipped to Canada from this site? I think it’s cool looking at the breakdown of each product, especially with the gorilla dream for example. $30 is ridiculous for shipment of 2 pill bottles in my opinion from an actual company, not a UGL for example them charging $30 for shipping makes more sense to me.

Also why is rauwolscine a banned compound in Canada? That’s kind of the deal breaker for me. Like honestly I was planning on buying $300-400 worth of product, so $30 for shipping wouldn’t bother me too much at that point, but I can’t even get one of the products I want, and I can’t seem to find a work-around to getting it imported here somehow. I know that’s probably not trudeau’s doing but I’m still gonna blame him for it since he’s a cunt.

It's a shame because I'd like to support this Derek fellow but his stuff is expensive to begin with and the shipping puts it out of the question if you were wanting to try a small order, so that's a no-go for me.

Re raulwolscine - another shame, best cut I ever did in last 15 years or so was with that stuff. I was doing everything I knew how to do so it's hard to say how much credit that one compound should get but In my mind it was a difference maker. I think the stuff I had was from the guys who made Jack3d fwiw but I'm not sure if they changed that formula, they did have to change Jack3d (the DMMA I think) and it was not nearly as good after the change.
FYI You'd have to do a little reading but raulwolscine and yohimbine are very close to the same thing BTW. I do believe yoho works for fat burning too but it must be used in a very specific way. I've never used it for an extended period though, it's a little rough on the heart and I'm getting to be in the high mileage zone.

It's a shame because I'd like to support this Derek fellow but his stuff is expensive to begin with and the shipping puts it out of the question if you were wanting to try a small order, so that's a no-go for me.

Re raulwolscine - another shame, best cut I ever did in last 15 years or so was with that stuff. I was doing everything I knew how to do so it's hard to say how much credit that one compound should get but In my mind it was a difference maker. I think the stuff I had was from the guys who made Jack3d fwiw but I'm not sure if they changed that formula, they did have to change Jack3d (the DMMA I think) and it was not nearly as good after the change.
FYI You'd have to do a little reading but raulwolscine and yohimbine are very close to the same thing BTW. I do believe yoho works for fat burning too but it must be used in a very specific way. I've never used it for an extended period though, it's a little rough on the heart and I'm getting to be in the high mileage zone.
Isn’t raulwolscine a derivative of yohimbine?
Based on what I’ve seen anecdotally, raul. causes less of that “jitter” effect compared to yoh, which I’m not a person who would be able to handle the intensity of yoh.

I could get my hands on yohimbine, but I would just be a little nervous on how it would affect me. Also, the a2 AM product he has is kind of like a “all in one” solution which I would be leaning towards more than my own yohimbine concoction.

Isn’t raulwolscine a derivative of yohimbine?
Based on what I’ve seen anecdotally, raul. causes less of that “jitter” effect compared to yoh, which I’m not a person who would be able to handle the intensity of yoh.

I could get my hands on yohimbine, but I would just be a little nervous on how it would affect me. Also, the a2 AM product he has is kind of like a “all in one” solution which I would be leaning towards more than my own yohimbine concoction.
derivative or something like that yes, can't remember exactly.

my anecdotal experience is pretty much what you describe, I don't recall much in the way of jitters or other such effects with it and the product I was taking also included other stims iirc. With yoho I can only tolerate about 1/5 of the dosage you are supposed to use. Much more than that and I feel those jitters and heart feels weird.

This would now give me another question to ask:

What is the “best” fat burner you can get your hands on in Canada that doesn’t use Yohimbine in the formula?

Ephedrine, lol. Take 50-75 mg a day.
Add come caffeine to cut the appetite and you're good. I can't do ephedrine anymore, but the other day I used it as a decongestant for the first time ever because my allergies were popping off like crazy!

This would now give me another question to ask:

What is the “best” fat burner you can get your hands on in Canada that doesn’t use Yohimbine in the formula?

Slightly different answer than the other fella's - 200mg caff w 25 ephed hcl. (In reality they commonly come in 8mg so 24mg)

I don't have them on hand but I've seen studies at that dose, or maybe just one study, not sure anymore. Something about soccer players maybe?
Also saw a study, and it may be the same one, where they used more ephedrine and the results were actually worse. Maybe that was an anomaly of some sort. Regardless I have never gone higher than 25mg and don't intend to ever, you are only born with so many heartbeats, no need to use them all up on this stuff :)

Alternately and/or additionally the absolute best balance of risk/reward and health/harm route IMO might be Fasted Cardio with proper dosing protocol of peptides to line up peak of GH with lypolysis. 1 + 1 = 3 here, at least for me and many others.

AAAAAnnnnnddddd, it should go without saying but I'll say it anyways 'You can't out train a bad diet' and I'd add I don't think you can safely out medicate one either. Otherwise you could go strait to your local tent city, not a lot of obese meth heads around...

Slightly different answer than the other fella's - 200mg caff w 25 ephed hcl. (In reality they commonly come in 8mg so 24mg)

I don't have them on hand but I've seen studies at that dose, or maybe just one study, not sure anymore. Something about soccer players maybe?
Also saw a study, and it may be the same one, where they used more ephedrine and the results were actually worse. Maybe that was an anomaly of some sort. Regardless I have never gone higher than 25mg and don't intend to ever, you are only born with so many heartbeats, no need to use them all up on this stuff :)

Alternately and/or additionally the absolute best balance of risk/reward and health/harm route IMO might be Fasted Cardio with proper dosing protocol of peptides to line up peak of GH with lypolysis. 1 + 1 = 3 here, at least for me and many others.

AAAAAnnnnnddddd, it should go without saying but I'll say it anyways 'You can't out train a bad diet' and I'd add I don't think you can safely out medicate one either. Otherwise you could go strait to your local tent city, not a lot of obese meth heads around...
"you are only born with so many heartbeats, no need to use them all up on this stuff", Well said.

Some of the guys who take their BP regulary and use stims also measure their RHR and post the numbers - 80-100 bpm resting or higher. Wise words by @gondar1 - each to their own but most engines/cars aren't meant to be run for days with the peddle to the floor. It will usually end up with something broken or shorten the life of the motor.
Each to their own but I won't cut my calories and carbs vs. increasing my heart rate while I'm reading a book but I'm not competing. Maybe I would have different perspective if I was.

good luck!

"you are only born with so many heartbeats, no need to use them all up on this stuff", Well said.

Some of the guys who take their BP regulary and use stims also measure their RHR and post the numbers - 80-100 bpm resting or higher. Wise words by @gondar1 - each to their own but most engines/cars aren't meant to be run for days with the peddle to the floor. It will usually end up with something broken or shorten the life of the motor.
Each to their own but I will cut my calories and carbs vs. increasing my heart rate while I'm reading a book but I'm not competing. Maybe I would have different perspective if I was.

good luck!
jesus fucking christ 100bpm resting??

Each to their own but I will cut my calories and carbs vs. increasing my heart rate while I'm reading a book but I'm not competing. Maybe I would have different perspective if I was.

good luck!
My wife is in wicked cardio shape, doesnt take stims other than coffee in the morning but she’s like 78 bpm resting.
But she is a naturally hyper person like me. Go, go, go all the time. Even when sitting still twitches. Her mother the same and is 98 and in unbelievable shape.
I think how big you are can determine life span better. How many 6 foot plus 250 lb guys do you see in their 70’s.
The smaller ones always seem to live the longest.
Same with woman, big tall woman don’t seem to live as long either.

My wife is in wicked cardio shape, doesnt take stims other than coffee in the morning but she’s like 78 bpm resting.
But she is a naturally hyper person like me. Go, go, go all the time. Even when sitting still twitches. Her mother the same and is 98 and in unbelievable shape.
I think how big you are can determine life span better. How many 6 foot plus 250 lb guys do you see in their 70’s.
Fuck I wish I could remember who it was and find it but I saw an interview years ago with a big name basketball player and a big name announcer, maybe Kareem and Bob Costas? Anyhoo, mid convo the interviewer says something like ' you never see any guys as big as you around that are very old, why do you think that is?" No reply just daggers and silence. OOOPS, fuck it was funny tho.

I doubt there is any question you comment is accurate albeit I don't think height (within reason) is as much of a factor. 5'5 or 6 feet tall - if your at a healthy weight, I don't think it will impact your life span. I feel better at 220 than I do at 240.
Weight on the other hand - absolutely. Most people have to eat more food to get overweight or muscular - your body has to process more food than a regular person - your organs being worked harder. Your heart has to pump enough blood to move your body and function, etc.
I like @gondar1 's analogy he made before - how long do race cars last?

I'm no expert in the field and life is a lottery but if you push yourself to the limits all the time - don't be surprised if your body tells you to piss off.