good place to buy whey?

BobTbay

Mr. Nice Guy
Trusted Member
My buddy has it in his head, that whey powder is somehow going to give him superior results, although I've tried telling him that it's just a food byproduct, and that he is going to be better off just eating food, real food from the grocery store.

Oh well, anywhere in particular that a person in NWO can get reasonably priced protein powder?

@BobTbay
FWIW IMO your buddy is not totally wrong, there is a valid argument there if one really wanted to get into it. Yes arguing either side would require using a shitload of qualifications.

The "Oh well" in your post is the appropriate attitude though, taking everthing into account the average gym goer would never notice the difference gainz wise

@BobTbay
FWIW IMO your buddy is not totally wrong, there is a valid argument there if one really wanted to get into it. Yes arguing either side would require using a shitload of qualifications.

The "Oh well" in your post is the appropriate attitude though, taking everthing into account the average gym goer would never notice the difference gainz wise
I believe science suggests that whey protein is a superior option, however in practice is it really? The proof is in the pudding if you ask me. If it really was, why are elite bodybuilders bothering with meat instead of shakes? From what I’ve seen, top coaches will include like one (if any) shake meal in a plan.