Goldenrod Special

Well I’m taking 5000 iu of vit d a day and it’s didn’t cure my joint pain. Now 60 mg of deca a week did though.
Yep I like to add 75-100mg/week to TRT when I’m working out hard or doing lots of physical labour and it improves my knee pain in literally days

Yep I like to add 75-100mg/week to TRT when I’m working out hard or doing lots of physical labour and it improves my knee pain in literally days
It’s been insane at work and I was only running trt, like 140 mg test. I was feeling 50, lol.
Now I planned on staying at 140 till January, but I’m lifting too much over my head and my shoulders were like fuck you.
Plus a tendon in my wrist that connects to my thumb kept swelling and it would hurt from the thumb meat up my forearm.
Seriously a week after the first deca injection the tendon started to feel better.
And before I was using Advil 200 mg every 4 hours and heat at night, it would help, but it kept coming back.
Now like 3 weeks later after 60 mg deca a week, it’s pretty much gone and once I started the deca I quit using Advil, just the heat for a few days.

I’m starting to think that instead of abusing deca and getting prolactin sides, maybe run it low so I can run a dry high strength compound like winny and survive, lol.

It’s been insane at work and I was only running trt, like 140 mg test. I was feeling 50, lol.
Now I planned on staying at 140 till January, but I’m lifting too much over my head and my shoulders were like fuck you.
Plus a tendon in my wrist that connects to my thumb kept swelling and it would hurt from the thumb meat up my forearm.
Seriously a week after the first deca injection the tendon started to feel better.
And before I was using Advil 200 mg every 4 hours and heat at night, it would help, but it kept coming back.
Now like 3 weeks later after 60 mg deca a week, it’s pretty much gone and once I started the deca I quit using Advil, just the heat for a few days.

I’m starting to think that instead of abusing deca and getting prolactin sides, maybe run it low so I can run a dry high strength compound like winny and survive, lol.
I have a bunch of winstrol tabs and oil that I have been scared to run cause of my old man joints but I am going to give it a shot was thinking 150mg test e/week 150mg deca blend/week and 50mg winstrol injection EOD. I wouldn’t even think of touching winstrol without some nandrolone in the mix.

I have a bunch of winstrol tabs and oil that I have been scared to run cause of my old man joints but I am going to give it a shot was thinking 150mg test e/week 150mg deca blend/week and 50mg winstrol injection EOD. I wouldn’t even think of touching winstrol without some nandrolone in the mix.
Pretty much exactly what I was thinking of doing except 25 mg of winny a day (I have tabs)
I ran winny for about 3 weeks at the end of my last cycle and really liked the way it was going.
I was going to do 2 weeks on 2 off for like 6 months, lol. Or until I tore something :)