GME - to the moon!

I agree. I buy silver bars. But thats for long term investment.. im thinking it would be hard to pump and dump physical bars cause if it doubles overnight, nobody will probably buy them at the high price..lol

Same here. I was planning on buying the silver two weeks ago. Nothing to do with ehats going on now, more as replacement for my paper money that is quickly turning to glorified toilet paper. Same as my gold, long term savings. Better chance of surviving inflation.
Wont be long and a Honda Civic will be $75,000. Lol

Sometimes you'll see those big investors dump their gold/silver to cover the short if it goes bad.

You might see someone of those hedge funds dump a huge pile of metals very soon.

The rush on Silver is a media pump and dump campaign as @Heraclitus said, to take interest away from the others. Don't fall for it.

Funny as all any journalist would have to do to verify the story is go to the WSB sub, but they are not doing that so there's your proof that it's a misinformation campaign.

If you want Silver then buy real only (bars, coins, etc), I'm waiting until it comes down.

This...

I might unload a bunch of silver as I'm guessing its going to drop very soon. Then buy it all back and then some.

fuck... I was planning on waking up and selling more than half my silver.. Should have lol.. got busy and forgot.

@Shrek if you don’t mind me asking what price did you get in GME at? Cuz in due time my fellow ape that rocket will be heading for Alpha Centauri!

@Shrek if you don’t mind me asking what price did you get in GME at? Cuz in due time my fellow ape that rocket will be heading for Alpha Centauri!

100, I just bought a handful of shares for fun and to get me involved, like throwing in a bet on a baseball game because there is no other way in hell I'd watch it.

I'll see you on the moon ;)

I'm surprised this is still pumping like it is.
I can say the WSB guys have shifted their focus to pumping crypto alt coins for now. They schedule pumps and shoot for 500-1000% returns in a matter of hours. Next one is looking like this Sunday

WSB excommunicated the AMC and GME crowd so now they have their own subreddits. r/GME and r/amcstock. Wallstreetbetselite is also dominated by AMC and GME.

WSB excommunicated the AMC and GME crowd so now they have their own subreddits. r/GME and r/amcstock. Wallstreetbetselite is also dominated by AMC and GME.
Their subreddits are so damn hard to follow. Thousands of useless posts and replies coming in by the minute. Every topic in the last 5 hours on r/GME has between 400-1k replies. Almost none of them are informative.

Their subreddits are so damn hard to follow. Thousands of useless posts and replies coming in by the minute. Every topic in the last 5 hours on r/GME has between 400-1k replies. Almost none of them are informative.
Yes lots of junk but there are gems among them. I also follow r/Canadianinvestor which is good and somewhat normal.