GME - to the moon!

Shrek

Trusted Member
I have no skin in this game as I dont know anything about stocks, but I have been following the story after a friend brought it to my attention and I found it genuinely interesting. Some of the guys in the WSB sub have millions riding on this (I'm sure its $ they can afford to lose). Others are buying one share with whatever they can scrape together and holding until the end = losing all their $ ? just to stick it to the hedge funds.

I gather some of you have interesting observations and if so I'd like to hear them, @resilient1 I know you're following this

It's absolutely insane how blatantly obvious the market manipulation has been against retail investors. I was watching on Thursday when RH restricted buying. I wish I knew how to buy when it hit 126. I've since figured it out so if I feel adventurous I can join the fray on Monday, but I'm too dumb to know when to sell so I'd lose it all inevitably, but that appears to be the point for a lot of these guys.

I can't wait to see how this unfolds over the week... 🚀🚀🚀

I am also following along closely, this may indeed be a one of a kind opportunity or there may be a another chance or 2 to ride one of these waves. So much shady shit going on behind the scenes screwing the little guy it's no big shock it 's come to this.

My observation is AMC looks to be the next target and while it will also stick it to the hedgies I believe it wouldn't be a terrible stock to hang on to either or part thereof and Blackberry believe it or not also has potential as they are moving in new directions. Now when it comes to silver I feel that is a pipe dream because they will be going head to head with the banks but I also believe never say never lol.

If you want some good laughs tho check out WSB (r/wallstreetbets) some of the shit those guys say literally have me laughing out loud.

Same as @Shrek I would like to hear from some of the knowledgeable members here about all this. Obviously don't invest what your not willing to lose but I'm leaning towards throwing a grand into the fray.

Im following it a bit too with little knowledge. I find it funny the ones they arw pumping. They hit blockbuster and made it jump like 6000%.. then tootsie roll. ..lol.. they are telling the big guys that they will not find a pattern on what they will hit next.haha. I love it

The silver short looks like a distraction to divert investment money away from GME and AMC. Citadel is net long on silver and buying it only gives them collateral to continue supporting their short positions.
iltzmggybpe61.jpg

That's what my wifes boyfriend says anyway. I'm just a retard
Brrrr 🚀🚀🚀

K, someone please explain what's with all the "wife's boyfriend" jokes on the sub? I don't get it 🤷‍♂️
it's an anti-ego culture of self deprecation, self described autistic degenerate retarded apes.
Probably to set themselves apart from the wall street crowd, or even 'owning' the insults and characterizations. Like Trumps degenerates.
Doesn't get more self deprecating than calling yourself a cuck.

thinking on it though.... retards is an anagram of traders...
so there might be more to it.

you can buy silver direct from First Majestic.

The silver short looks like a distraction to divert investment money away from GME and AMC. Citadel is net long on silver and buying it only gives them collateral to continue supporting their short positions.
iltzmggybpe61.jpg

That's what my wifes boyfriend says anyway. I'm just a retard
Brrrr 🚀🚀🚀

did some checking, and SLV is 0.13% of Citadels overall portfolio.
so won't really be helping them much comparatively

Yeah I found a few spots. Just hard to find 1oz bars. Thats normally what I stick to. I should of just bought the 10oz.. fuck it went up alot since this morning. Probably too late now..lol
I think we were just in time. Tried to by 100oz bars, then all the sudden website changed and all 1oz and 100oz removed from the site, and only 10oz listed.

The rush on Silver is a media pump and dump campaign as @Heraclitus said, to take interest away from the others. Don't fall for it.

Funny as all any journalist would have to do to verify the story is go to the WSB sub, but they are not doing that so there's your proof that it's a misinformation campaign.

If you want Silver then buy real only (bars, coins, etc), I'm waiting until it comes down.

The rush on Silver is a media pump and dump campaign as @Heraclitus said, to take interest away from the others. Don't fall for it.

Funny as all any journalist would have to do to verify the story is go to the WSB sub, but they are not doing that so there's your proof that it's a misinformation campaign.

If you want Silver then buy real only (bars, coins, etc), I'm waiting until it comes down.
I agree. I buy silver bars. But thats for long term investment.. im thinking it would be hard to pump and dump physical bars cause if it doubles overnight, nobody will probably buy them at the high price..lol

The media outlets are pumping the shit out of Silver to create a distraction form GameStop. They’re also ladder trading to create a dip and panic people into selling. Also known as paper hands lol