Getting Taller Help with HGH

mafiaman

Okay I dont know if this is even allowed to be posted here I hope admins allow this because I just really want to get help on this matter. I am looking to buy HGH soon (dont tell me sources ;)}) But what I was going to say is that I am 16 years old my growth plates are still open. I desperately want to get taller I soon will have around $5k to spend solely on HGH since one of my crypto investments is said to payoff highly on the release date (March 17) and man I just really want to get taller At the moment I am 5,7 and havent grown since summer basically just very little I hope someone who knows how to get taller off HGH can help me like where do I inject best for growth, where should I ¨Lab Source" from (hope that is allowed), How much should I use daily without getting like the big head and shit that I saw on many youtube videos etc. And how long should I use it for. I please please need help on this like please if you know even the littlest thing about HGH let me know thank you so much.

Okay I dont know if this is even allowed to be posted here I hope admins allow this because I just really want to get help on this matter. I am looking to buy HGH soon (dont tell me sources ;)}) But what I was going to say is that I am 16 years old my growth plates are still open. I desperately want to get taller I soon will have around $5k to spend solely on HGH since one of my crypto investments is said to payoff highly on the release date (March 17) and man I just really want to get taller At the moment I am 5,7 and havent grown since summer basically just very little I hope someone who knows how to get taller off HGH can help me like where do I inject best for growth, where should I ¨Lab Source" from (hope that is allowed), How much should I use daily without getting like the big head and shit that I saw on many youtube videos etc. And how long should I use it for. I please please need help on this like please if you know even the littlest thing about HGH let me know thank you so much.

Have you talked to your doctor?
No offense but maybe seeing a mental health professional will have that person advocate for you getting the help you seek

I would not advise self medication based on the opinions of strangers that do not know what the side effects could possibly from self medication

Have you talked to your doctor?
No offense but maybe seeing a mental health professional will have that person advocate for you getting the help you seek

I would not advise self medication based on the opinions of strangers that do not know what the side effects could possibly from self medication
man tbh no i havent but on the otherside they would just say some bs to me and shit

Ok I am not an admin or anything however wtf... you are 16 you should be allowing things to happen naturally at your age... You do not want to start fucking with HGH or sarms or steroids at your age. What's up with the height thing, start lifting, follow tried and tested routines that are all over the internet... put on some quality muscle.. stay lean and the women will be all over you. Yep get your doc to send you to an endo and see what he says... He will prob say what @Taureau just said or some of what I said.

Nutrition is king. Drink a gallon of milk every day if you want to grow.
Accelerating growth artificially at your age could very well fuck up your joints tendons and and ligaments for decades to come, if not the rest of your life.
My brother 'grew too fast' due to an endocrine issue at 15yo, and now at 48 still suffers from it.

Accelerating growth artificially at your age could very well fuck up your joints tendons and and ligaments for decades to come, if not the rest of your life.
My brother 'grew too fast' due to an endocrine issue at 15yo, and now at 48 still suffers from it.

GOMAD FTW

You’re not even done growing yet naturally let nature run it’s course and when you are in your 20’s and you still feel the same way maybe then consider taking matters into your own hands if it’s still important to you. You could mess yourself up for life your young with a lot of time ahead of you. You have some great advice given to you by experienced members here imo. Get yourself on a diet and training schedule that is going to make you grow like a weed with all those natural hormones roaring in you take advantage of that and I believe you will forget all about this hang up when you’re jacked and confidence is through the roof

I don't know if your joking or serious but just be patient man I hit most of my growth during 18-21 I went from 5'6 to 5'11 just be patient you still have a lot of time to grow I know it's not a lot but I'm happy ahahaha

No one here is going to help you get drugs that you don t need and are gunna fuck you up more then help you hit the gym put 100 percent into it and eat and in a year I bet your not so worried about how tall you are and you’ve got a few years left to grow anyways brother

Holy fuck buddy, you are 16 years old...u should be out chasing pussy and playing sports and drinking beer with the boys. No offense dude but you should just get this shit completely out of yuour mind for for the next few years at minimum...dont start fucking with hormones and drugs at your age man it is going to be nothing but a nightmare and a tale of regret when you are older...this i can almost promise. Hope the best for you buddy but get this shit out of your head before you do something you will later regret!

As others have said man, you're 16. Don't mess with hormones unless your endo prescribes it or you're gonna regret it. Eat plenty of good food and exercise. You still have a few years of growing left, and you'll very likely hit 5'9" naturally

And if you're insecure about your height - I'm in my early 20's and about 5'8" and outside of maybe middle school it's never once impacted me negatively, lowered my confidence, or kept me from getting the girls I wanted. Honestly if anything it makes you look bigger because every lb of muscle is more compact on your frame. It may seem like it's more important than it truly is at your age right now, but in a year or so it won't matter at all and you'll realize it ain't worth fuckin yourself up to try and gain an inch or two that you'll probably get naturally

Holy fuck buddy, you are 16 years old...u should be out chasing pussy and playing sports and drinking beer with the boys. No offense dude but you should just get this shit completely out of yuour mind for for the next few years at minimum...dont start fucking with hormones and drugs at your age man it is going to be nothing but a nightmare and a tale of regret when you are older...this i can almost promise. Hope the best for you buddy but get this shit out of your head before you do something you will later regret!
i guess so lol already doing all those things just wanna be taller no like super muscular and stuff

You will be 5’9” if you are 5’7” now.
fingers crossed hoping 4 the best
Gallon of milk a day
i going try this
As others have said man, you're 16. Don't mess with hormones unless your endo prescribes it or you're gonna regret it. Eat plenty of good food and exercise. You still have a few years of growing left, and you'll very likely hit 5'9" naturally

And if you're insecure about your height - I'm in my early 20's and about 5'8" and outside of maybe middle school it's never once impacted me negatively, lowered my confidence, or kept me from getting the girls I wanted. Honestly if anything it makes you look bigger because every lb of muscle is more compact on your frame. It may seem like it's more important than it truly is at your age right now, but in a year or so it won't matter at all and you'll realize it ain't worth fuckin yourself up to try and gain an inch or two that you'll probably get naturally
thanks man
I don't know if your joking or serious but just be patient man I hit most of my growth during 18-21 I went from 5'6 to 5'11 just be patient you still have a lot of time to grow I know it's not a lot but I'm happy ahahaha
damn thats fucking crazy
i will be sure to try the milk thing for many months too come definetly
You’re not even done growing yet naturally let nature run it’s course and when you are in your 20’s and you still feel the same way maybe then consider taking matters into your own hands if it’s still important to you. You could mess yourself up for life your young with a lot of time ahead of you. You have some great advice given to you by experienced members here imo. Get yourself on a diet and training schedule that is going to make you grow like a weed with all those natural hormones roaring in you take advantage of that and I believe you will forget all about this hang up when you’re jacked and confidence is through the roof
definetly bro going to try my best

Thanks all of you for these tips will try my best