GENETEC Reviews

Placed a small order with Genetec and it arrived well packaged and in a timely manner. Eliteforce and crew are on top of the game as usual. I grabbed four bottles of NPP and it will be my first time using this compound. I like how I respond to deca, just hate the length of time it takes to kick in so I think I will see great results from NPP.

Last edited:
Placed a small order with Genetec and it arrived well packaged and in a timely manner. Efficient and crew are on top of the game as usual. I grabbed four bottles of NPP and it will be my first time using this compound. I like how I respond to deca, just hate the length of time it takes to kick in so I think I will see great results from NPP.
Genetec NPP is a great product. Always enjoy it in a cycle along with Test and Mast.

Placed a small order with Genetec and it arrived well packaged and in a timely manner. Eliteforce and crew are on top of the game as usual. I grabbed four bottles of NPP and it will be my first time using this compound. I like how I respond to deca, just hate the length of time it takes to kick in so I think I will see great results from NPP.
They were awesome to deal with back in the day when I used them.

Need to give another little shout out to the quality and customer care Genetec offers. Thought I had a whole vial of tren left but was apparently on my last. As a result, I ran out and got sad. Genetec took my order and got everything sent out in record time. Got myself some superdrol too. Put 3cc of tren ace (just to catch up missed dose, not my normal dose) in my rear delt last night, and no PIP today. Took 20mg yesterday, and 20mg preworkout today... everything at the gym annoyed me today, and weights felt great. Everything is working as it should lol :)

I read a lot of comments that there were great back in the day, Are they not good now current day, are they under dosed?

I read a lot of comments that there were great back in the day, Are they not good now current day, are they under dosed?
You read one or two comments like that....... And all people said is that they hadnt used them recently, but were great when they last did "back in the day." Take it for what it is.

You read one or two comments like that....... And all people said is that they hadnt used them recently, but were great when they last did "back in the day." Take it for what it is.
Exactly, I don't know so I ask, but the answer seems very clear right now ;). I would really like to try it, if I would get the opportunity

I’ve dealt with them a number of times always great service gear did what it was supposed to. This is one lab that actually I get zero pip from whatsoever. I’m actually using the eq atm I go back and forth between paretto and genetec they’re tied for my favourite lab neither is better both the best.