GENETEC Reviews

Another top lab in Canada that was the victim of enhanced grappler at SST. I'm sorry to inform Genetec that if they applied with pictures and lab equipment to SST your information was compromised and are now in the hands of a competitor lab.

Another top lab in Canada that was the victim of enhanced grappler at SST. I'm sorry to inform Genetec that if they applied with pictures and lab equipment to SST your information was compromised and are now in the hands of a competitor lab.

SST is a garbage fire.
Makes my eyes bleed with that color scheme

Swole Gaucamole probably let it loose that this happened.
Good guy, at least from my experience.

He actually said SST isnt as bad as people think, but isnt exactly fair either.

Oh well
I'm off topic
Sorry @biguglynewf
Dont scold me bro
Back to Genetec goodness

Last edited:
Thoroughly impressed with this lab over and over again.

Currently overseas, and sent in an order request so I would have it upon arrival back home in Canada. The turnaround time is so quick. Within 3 days and the goods are waiting in my Flex delivery box back home.

Test400, Deca, Mast and Sdrol are waiting. I will post another comment midway through the cycle once I start! But as everyone already knows, this lab is top notch!!

Thoroughly impressed with this lab over and over again.

Currently overseas, and sent in an order request so I would have it upon arrival back home in Canada. The turnaround time is so quick. Within 3 days and the goods are waiting in my Flex delivery box back home.

Test400, Deca, Mast and Sdrol are waiting. I will post another comment midway through the cycle once I start! But as everyone already knows, this lab is top notch!!
How is flex delivery different than a P.O. Box?

Just got a package from Genetec

They're running a special, had to cash in.

Got some Cyp
DHB
Primo and some orals.

What I got with their special...(For free)

4 Cyp
1 Winstrol
1 Anavar
1 Primo E

That's a moderate cycle for nothing.

Zero complaints here, qaulity gear, going to start pinning in 2 weeks when I get bloods and makesure I'm gtg.

Just got a package from Genetec

They're running a special, had to cash in.

Got some Cyp
DHB
Primo and some orals.

What I got with their special...(For free)

4 Cyp
1 Winstrol
1 Anavar
1 Primo E

That's a moderate cycle for nothing.

Zero complaints here, qaulity gear, going to start pinning in 2 weeks when I get bloods and makesure I'm gtg.
Quality products for sure and a great rep to deal with. Plus one of the best product lines out there.They have everything you need....

I have finally got to get my lab rat to try the products out.
Just starting but 0 pip and smooth flow. I can feel the extra hunger constantly. I am up 10 lbs in 4 weeks but I always lose fat and gain muscle quick on a cycle. Just some test E, NPP and some dbol that was started this weekend, so only 4 days in so far with oral. I don't kickstart with dbol but instead add in after 4 weeks, works wayyyyy better that way.

currently and love the product.
As everyone says great communications and fast service.
Nothing negative at all to report. I am looking forward to the next phase and adding in another compound around 6-8 weeks my Lab rats body usually really starts to kick in.

Just gotta give another shout out... I feel silly posting the same thing over and over again, but I just have so much good to say about these guys.

The level of quality, the high standard of customer service... all so incredible.

Just started up a run of their tren e, at a super low dose of 400mgs. It's been 3 weeks... I feel trenier already. The tren cough is real. Or its covid. But I'm pretty sure it's the tren.

You literally cannot go wrong with the boys at Genetec!

Thanks again for everything my brother!

Also agree with the big nate, genetic, has amazing service,friendly and professional, responsive and willing to help. if you have questions there always answered very involved, great job.

Attachments

• received_623258941573486.jpeg
    received_623258941573486.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 51
  • received_201685234419361.jpeg
    received_201685234419361.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited: