GENETEC Reviews

That's great your happy but for that reason my experience must be untrue then? Please tell me you're not that pretentious? Smh

No not pretentious.

Your experience seems fishy/untrue because this negative review is coming from an account with no forum history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, man. It isn't that easy. You walk into my house, criticize my guests and expect to walk away without a retort? It doesn't happen that way.
Your house? Last I checked anyone can sign up here and voice an opinion. And I'm sorry my review isn't all rainbows and unicorns. But it is the truth! So get over yourself.

You’re house? Last I checked anyone can sign up here and voice an opinion. And I'm sorry my review isn't all rainbows and unicorns. But it is the truth! So get over yourself.

It is my house, and I will protect my guests from slander as I see fit. I am not anticipating all reviews to be positive, but will always allow for a medium to resolve issues. I will not, however, allow anyone, at any time, online, or on a sidewalk, to tell me to get over myself. You have made this personal. You are a guest. You have the privilege. Utilize it wisely.

It is my house, and I will protect my guests from slander as I see fit. I am not anticipating all reviews to be positive, but will always allow for a medium to resolve issues. I will not, however, allow anyone, at any time, online, or on a sidewalk, to tell me to get over myself. You have made this personal. You are a guest. You have the privilege. Utilize it wisely.
I just realized you're a mod, no wonder you're protecting a source lol I will always tell it how it is, and I was not happy with this lab. That won't change! And if you feel my comments are so personal from a stranger on the net. It definitely shows me you're one insecure little man. I feel pity towards you "napoleon".

I just realized you're a mod, no wonder you're protecting a source lol I will always tell it how it is, and I was not happy with this lab. That won't change! And if you feel my comments are so personal from a stranger on the net. It definitely shows me you're one insecure little man. I feel pity towards you "napoleon".

I thank you for your realization that I am a Mod. That normally takes a second of responding to a Forum thread, I have given you a bit longer to consolidate your anger/emotions to respond in the manner I have and take this to a PM to me @Bagua or @Taureau or the Rep you interacted with.
I did not see where you quoted Napoleon, therefore I will assume it was in a rather mundane attempt to refer to Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte and his size. He was of average size for his time period. I think you may be referring to Alice in Wonderland Syndrome.

Genetec is definitely one of the top few Labs in Canada. I also find these comments hard to believe. This is not coming from a mod but a very happen consumer with a long list to back me up.

It's too bad you had a bad experience for whatever reason but I am sure this lab will not suffer from it.
But as the boys had said, you definitely should have contacted your rep prior to posting.

Well half of your statement is true, unfortunately the important part isn't. Just finished a 12 week cycle of test e and winny. I ran the test at 750/wk and it was weak. Strength, libido and weight gain very disappointed with. As for the winny ran it at 50mg/wk for 6wks and I might as well been taking sugar pills. No leaning, no vascularity and zero pumps. I guess it's my fault since I tried to save a few bucks going with this brand. Will be trying a different lab in the future needless to say.
Nice conspicuous attack on one of the best labs in Canada who lab tests more raw material batches than any other brand I have seen, my rep sends me reports every couple months. I have ran their winny at 50mg per day many times and loved the results. You come on this forum with a brand who has 14 positive pages of reviews from reputable and highly respected members and try to say the brand is crap and uses sugar in their orals? So your saying all the positive reviews from the reputable members here at CB dont know real winny from sugar? Lol too funny

Last edited:
You do I not know this board if you think that a mod is just trying to bury a bad review. They truly wanted to help you out, but unfortunately you went all asshat, lol.
I know you think everyone has an agenda. Too bad.
If you are still here, contact Bagua, it will surprise you what this board is a about. Just don’t be a dick, lol

Ok I have no idea if the gear is good yet, but damn I placed an order, and before I even mailed the money, he sent the pack the same day I placed the order.
Then I joked with him about how I changed my mind and thanks for the free gear, lol.
Ill let everyone know what its like in the near future.

Done multiple and I mean multiple orders with them for myself as well as buddies, couple of those are actual competitive bb’rs and a few monsters who are just gear heads who’ve been using for almost as long as I’ve been born lol, they all hound me now to get them genetec gear from their previous labs they have used. I told them one time I’m not getting anymore and they were like “noooooo you have too, you can’t say that”!. So with that said the gear is good coming from myself as well as everyone I ordered for. No complaints ever from anyone.

Looks like an unwarranted attack by a new member that usually uses a VPN to login....but not always
😉

Did you deal with this particular rep? Did you inform this rep or whomever you sourced off to see if this could be rectified. I’m assuming not. Did you contact moderators over this issue???? Nope. With 8 posts it’s hard for anyone to take you seriously

Ok I have no idea if the gear is good yet, but damn I placed an order, and before I even mailed the money, he sent the pack the same day I placed the order.
Then I joked with him about how I changed my mind and thanks for the free gear, lol.
Ill let everyone know what its like in the near future.

I’m sure people would take your review much more seriously as you are honest as they come and a long standing member

SO this guy is ManU, and there was a guy Manup attacking genetec, who was also deemed to have a duplicate account as JR who also attacked this lab, very interesting

Let me clear the air. I was the long time vet who JR, manu was dealing with. Full disclosure, I left this lab on bad terms but this manu review is so fake it stinks like shit. This guy is butt hurt because he cant learn how to mail cash, or use bitcoin. Begged me to let him pay regular price and use his safe method of etransfer.

Did you contact the new rep to discuss your issues? I highly doubt it. We all know you're back to sucking on BT dick again after you were doxing them too.

You make $25 hour running a framing company in some shit town, living the dream hey?
—————————————————————
Sorry had to edit the bottom of this. Do not want things escalating here. It’s better to take the high road with guys like this
3ml

Last edited:
@Jr. @Manupbitedown @ManU going back in the history of this thread, you are a rat, just wanted all the labs to see you are a rat, and all labs shouldn't deal with you. You are an impressionable mind, now go back to dealing Bodyetch/Vortex/whatever else they are calling themselves today.

Last edited:
@Jr. @Manupbitedown @ManU going back in the history of this thread, you are a rat, just wanted all the labs to see you are a rat, and all labs shouldn't deal with you. You are an impressionable mind, now gone back to dealing with Stupid over at Bodyetch/Vortex/whatever else they are calling themselves today.

Ok, I don’t care if Oly is a complete tool,shouldn’t post his name. There should be a bit of honour among thieves, lol.
One day someone might get pissed at you and say yours.
See I don’t give a fuck who knows me, but I don’t sell gear, even to friends.

Just my opinion, don’t take it all personal pls.

Last edited:
Ok, I don’t care if Oly is a complete tool,shouldn’t post his name. There should be a bit of honour among thieves, lol.
One day someone might get pissed at you and say yours.
See I don’t give a fuck who knows me, but I don’t sell gear, even to friends.

Just my opinion, don’t take it all personal pls.

My name is Aaron, I'm not afraid of Oly and his so called biker gang lmfao, but sure I'll edit it out and you can edit it out of your quote. Cmon Sorbs, you know I don't take this shit personal.

My name is Aaron, I'm not afraid of Oly and his so called biker gang lmfao, but sure I'll edit it out and you can edit it out of your quote. Cmon Sorbs, you know I don't take this shit personal.
I know but sometimes you get a bit riled up, bwahaaa. I was just trying to avoid that :) we have equal dislike for that guy.