Fuck you Hayter Turkeys

Sorbate

Board Dumbass
Trusted Member
They sent me all the wrong sizes of turkeys and now I’m going to get yelledat fir the next 3 days

Last edited:
Sorry for your stress buddy. There is nothing better than a fresh turkey so I’m sure people will be OK with bigger instead of smaller. My butcher get ours from the Hutterites and they’re always bigger than we order. I’ve never been upset about paying a little extra for a big fresh turkey. There is no comparison between that and a frozen turkey

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a huge blow this time of year. I hope you can figure something out so your bottom line isn't affected too much.

That's a big edit! Hope things go as well as possible for you bro

Sometimes you change your mind what you say. See I didn’t want people who don’t run a business or understand to take me wrong. I do love what I do, but somethimes the stress gets a bit much. Normally I’m fine with it, but having a major health issue (in which I am having to fight to get booked for surgery, I guess when the surgeon says see you in January, his assistant thinks that’s, well he isn’t dying so we will put him off for months, I wish we had pay for healcare) so that on top of the normal stress, then they fuck me on turkeys, well I lost it for a bit.

I got other turkeys in, but now we have to explain why they are not a Hayter brand. But it’s all good, only 2 more days.

Sometimes you change your mind what you say. See I didn’t want people who don’t run a business or understand to take me wrong. I do love what I do, but somethimes the stress gets a bit much. Normally I’m fine with it, but having a major health issue (in which I am having to fight to get booked for surgery, I guess when the surgeon says see you in January, his assistant thinks that’s, well he isn’t dying so we will put him off for months, I wish we had pay for healcare) so that on top of the normal stress, then they fuck me on turkeys, well I lost it for a bit.

I got other turkeys in, but now we have to explain why they are not a Hayter brand. But it’s all good, only 2 more days.

Hey bud, I hope you took my comment in a good way. I assumed that the reason for the edit was that you were feeling a little better about things and I was happy bout that.

Merry Christmas!

Hey bud, I hope you took my comment in a good way. I assumed that the reason for the edit was that you were feeling a little better about things and I was happy bout that.

Merry Christmas!
I never take your comment the wrong way. I take them they way you mean them.