For the first time in about 9 years..

animal-inside

Trusted Member
For the first time in 9 friggin years I can actually do a real cycle..

I do not have to do blood work again until next friggin January!!! 9 years of blood work every 3-5 months that covered all my hormones, cholestrol, CBC's etc...

yes I bumped up my prescription TRT from 100mg to 200mg using prop so I could get my levels back down in time..

But man alive, I can run a cycle now lol... last time I did a real cycle I was single... I've been married for 10 years now..

I think I'll wait until June/July/August and run about 400-500mg prop.. I love the lean look I get from prop..

You guys might laugh at my 400/500mg cycle, but I get amazing results from the small cycles..

I do not have to do blood work again until next friggin January!!! 9 years of blood work every 3-5 months that covered all my hormones, cholestrol, CBC's etc...

yes I bumped up my prescription TRT from 100mg to 200mg using prop so I could get my levels back down in time..

But man alive, I can run a cycle now lol... last time I did a real cycle I was single... I've been married for 10 years now..

I think I'll wait until June/July/August and run about 400-500mg prop.. I love the lean look I get from prop..

You guys might laugh at my 400/500mg cycle, but I get amazing results from the small cycles..
Nice…I’m lucky in regards to trt. It’s prescribed by my family doc and I have to ask him for blood work LOL

Nice…I’m lucky in regards to trt. It’s prescribed by my family doc and I have to ask him for blood work LOL

I'm happy to get frequent blood work.. With my age (40's), my medical history, my blood sugar/cholesterol etc.. I really foccussed for a couple years to get everything at very healthy levels.. it was my goal... But now that I am certain as long as I keep doings the way I have been, my blood work should stay the same (which is extremely good).. yes a cycle will raise a couple of blood markers, but rigid diet/exercise etc will keep it reletivlely ok until I end the cycle and things should return to normal.

No way bro those are the best maybe I’ll do a cycle in like 6 months and by cycle I mean bump my test from 175 trt dose to 375 for 12 weeks make plenty of progress if everything is in check sleep training food supps etc. I hate the feeling of being on heaps of gear myself.

I'm happy to get frequent blood work.. With my age (40's), my medical history, my blood sugar/cholesterol etc.. I really foccussed for a couple years to get everything at very healthy levels.. it was my goal... But now that I am certain as long as I keep doings the way I have been, my blood work should stay the same (which is extremely good).. yes a cycle will raise a couple of blood markers, but rigid diet/exercise etc will keep it reletivlely ok until I end the cycle and things should return to normal.
Log it man, I would be interested in following your journey !

No way bro those are the best maybe I’ll do a cycle in like 6 months and by cycle I mean bump my test from 175 trt dose to 375 for 12 weeks make plenty of progress if everything is in check sleep training food supps etc. I hate the feeling of being on heaps of gear myself.

I feel the same!

I’m not going to laugh, we are pretty much all older farts on here. I havn’t had test above 200 mg a week in like 3 years.

I run low dose "blasts" between my quarterly bloodwork draws. I've tried Test Tren mast primo orals, I'm healthy and responding well to the lower doses but I've also been huge before. I really want to run a real one though but I'd like bloodwork done during the cycle.

I run low dose "blasts" between my quarterly bloodwork draws. I've tried Test Tren mast primo orals, I'm healthy and responding well to the lower doses but I've also been huge before. I really want to run a real one though but I'd like bloodwork done during the cycle.
How do you make sure your blood tests are good that frequently? I really want to try npp or primo on top of my trt but I also don’t want to lose my script.

How do you make sure your blood tests are good that frequently? I really want to try npp or primo on top of my trt but I also don’t want to lose my script.
I'll run whatever long stuff for 6 weeks, Tren e, test c, mast e, primo, etc then run my trt dose in long ester and use short ester stuff on top like test prop, Tren a, mast p etc. 2 or 3 weeks before bloodwork I just run my trt 100 test. So far so good for me but I don't run more than 500mg total gear. I sometimes push my bloodwork a little closer to 4 months too.

Test is best is my motto now.

After that long, you can blow up on 200 or 250mg test. Remember its 100% more than you are on now. You won’t need the risk of 500mg test.

As the boys say, we are not 20 anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what did a blast at 20-30 y/o look like for ya?

Sounds good to me! Being another one in the 2nd half of my 40s, the only "blasts" ill likely do from now on is bump up my TRT to 220, add primo at 200, and maybe a little proviron. I'm far too prone to sides with anything else.

Curious to hear how the "prop only" cycle goes for you.

Good for you. Enjoy.