Foamy Urine

So after my blood results, if no red flags I plan on starting a primo run. I know androgens do have an impact on kidney health, but low to moderate dosing should not be problematic?
Primo is not hard on the kidneys. Anavar can be as it is metabolized in kidneys, Not horrible, but be aware and stay hydrated.

drink more water, don't hold your pee. don't tren too hard, when on tren x3 more water
Yeah I wouldn’t run Tren if kidneys are a concern. Only time I’ve got kidney stones was on Tren. I also have one hell of a time staying hydrated while on Tren…urine gets really dark. It’s a harsh drug. Holy but harsh!

So I was comparing my lab results to prior records. I noticed that my GFR has dropped off quite a bit when compared to my March 11/2020.

Mar 11, 2020 GFR 108 mL/min Creatinine 70 umol/L
Jan 25, 2021 GFR 78 mL/min Creatinine 100 umol/L
Oct 20, 2021 GFR 86 mL/min Creatinine 91 umol/L
Nov 17, 2021 GFR 87 mL/min Creatinine 90 umol/L

Should I be concerned with this reduction? March 2020 is when I started my TRT script...... I also stopped taking creatine after the Oct. 20 lab results thinking that my GFR would increase, but it hasnt made a diffrence. Could my diet or supplementation be influencing these results?

I have an appointment on monday to review with my doc, but to be honest I not always confident in his explanations to alot of my concerns.

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks in advance.

So I was comparing my lab results to prior records. I noticed that my GFR has dropped off quite a bit when compared to my March 11/2020.

Mar 11, 2020 GFR 108 mL/min Creatinine 70 umol/L
Jan 25, 2021 GFR 78 mL/min Creatinine 100 umol/L
Oct 20, 2021 GFR 86 mL/min Creatinine 91 umol/L
Nov 17, 2021 GFR 87 mL/min Creatinine 90 umol/L

Should I be concerned with this reduction? March 2020 is when I started my TRT script...... I also stopped taking creatine after the Oct. 20 lab results thinking that my GFR would increase, but it hasnt made a diffrence. Could my diet or supplementation be influencing these results?

I have an appointment on monday to review with my doc, but to be honest I not always confident in his explanations to alot of my concerns.

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks in advance.
Mine was 89 and the doc told me not to worry that my mass vs my overall weight has made the eGfr not really accurate. He says it’s perfect if you are a 90 lb girl, lol. He wasnt overly keen on that test.
‘He was a young guy and really down to earth. Like with the prostate digital exam. Told me that unless it’s bad, you can’t really tell by feeling it. He said the best way was, if I notice a change in the wsy I’m urinating then let him know and go from there. He said pay attention to your body. That you usually know if somethings up if you are in tune.

Now couple things you can consider.
maybe you were training harder in the lower tests and creating more byproducts. Remember the range is for “average” people. Most of whom are couch potatoes.
‘You could have gotten on trt and then got all gun hoe training now that you don’t feel tired all the time.
‘Maybe a diet change, more protien?

I stopped worrying once I knew I wasn’t leaking protein, because at the time I was eating 600 grams a day.
Anyhow that was 4 years ago and I’m still kicking, lol.

Btw my doctor also told me to quit looking things up on the internet. You will be freaked out all the time then.

I've hesitated to post itt because usually I can back up whatever I post and I'm not up to diggin through this again right now so please take it for what it's worth and investigate further if your heart desires.

First off I can't agree with what I'm about to say because what I found was very complex and I couldn't wrap my head around it. I took a very deep dive into this a few years ago but it would have taken some severe effort to continue and self educate and in the end it didn't seem worth the effort.

So in an almost literal read between the lines type of situation from my own personal lameass meta analysis it seems to be something to do with carbs rather than protein. I told ya it didn't make sense lol.

BTW in previous discussion on this and previous boards I'm sure @Sorbate will remember that many replies were something like "bubbles are normal, relax bros". But I've been pissin with this same (fucking massive if you must know) peener for nearly 6 decades and I know what a normal amount of bubbling is. What I'm talking about is the times where for a few days or weeks their is a solid inch and a half of bubbles covering the entire bowl. No dietary, training, lifestyle or supplement changes that I could note when it happened either.

That's all I got...

I've hesitated to post itt because usually I can back up whatever I post and I'm not up to diggin through this again right now so please take it for what it's worth and investigate further if your heart desires.

First off I can't agree with what I'm about to say because what I found was very complex and I couldn't wrap my head around it. I took a very deep dive into this a few years ago but it would have taken some severe effort to continue and self educate and in the end it didn't seem worth the effort.

So in an almost literal read between the lines type of situation from my own personal lameass meta analysis it seems to be something to do with carbs rather than protein. I told ya it didn't make sense lol.

BTW in previous discussion on this and previous boards I'm sure @Sorbate will remember that many replies were something like "bubbles are normal, relax bros". But I've been pissin with this same (fucking massive if you must know) peener for nearly 6 decades and I know what a normal amount of bubbling is. What I'm talking about is the times where for a few days or weeks their is a solid inch and a half of bubbles covering the entire bowl. No dietary, training, lifestyle or supplement changes that I could note when it happened either.

That's all I got...
Thanks for the reply. I tend to over analyze things at times..... but I am talking the type of bubbles that cover the whole bowel and inch thick as you have stated. Never ever seen this before and has been going on for over a month. I am approaching 50 and have made the decision to go down the trt route with some mild add-ons to put some muscle on before I get to old. Just want to make sure I dont ignore signs indicating that I am causing harm, not my intent.

I really appreciate everyones input.