FlexDelivery (Parcel delivery to a post office and held for pick up)

Taureau

Administrator
If you want to receive a package and want privacy. Meaning you do not want anyone at your house knowing you have a package. Consider this option offered by Canada post

FlexDelivery

Shop online, pick up your parcel at the post office
If you know you won’t be home to receive a package, FlexDelivery gives you options. Have your parcel shipped directly to one of our 6,000+ post offices instead of your regular home address. You’ll get an email notification when it’s ready for pickup.

How to use FlexDelivery

Use the name and address on your government-issued photo ID to verify your identity.

Choose a pickup post office
This is the post office location where you want your item to be delivered.

Use your FlexDelivery address instead of your usual mailing address
When you shop online, use your FlexDelivery address as the shipping address at checkout. A retailer must be able to deliver to a PO box. You can then track your purchase online.

Receive a delivery notice
When your parcel arrives, we’ll let you know by email or through our app.

Pick up your parcel
Present your government-issued photo ID at the post office to pick up your purchase.

If you want to receive a package and want privacy. Meaning you do not want anyone at your house knowing you have a package. Consider this option offered by Canada post

FlexDelivery

Shop online, pick up your parcel at the post office
If you know you won’t be home to receive a package, FlexDelivery gives you options. Have your parcel shipped directly to one of our 6,000+ post offices instead of your regular home address. You’ll get an email notification when it’s ready for pickup.

How to use FlexDelivery

Use the name and address on your government-issued photo ID to verify your identity.

Choose a pickup post office
This is the post office location where you want your item to be delivered.

Use your FlexDelivery address instead of your usual mailing address
When you shop online, use your FlexDelivery address as the shipping address at checkout. A retailer must be able to deliver to a PO box. You can then track your purchase online.

Receive a delivery notice
When your parcel arrives, we’ll let you know by email or through our app.

Pick up your parcel
Present your government-issued photo ID at the post office to pick up your purchase.

Oh man this is awesome , I’m down to my last bottle of primo and out of town working with room mates and don’t want anyone seeing my parcel was trying to figure out what to do here , this helps big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a great option. I've had certain packages delivered to my neighbour because the CP guy is not great at his job. Luckily, my neighbours are good people and will bring it over. Still. There's always that nagging thought in my head that it's just a matter of time until a package is delivered to someone who WILL open it.

Doing this moving forward. Thanks!

I've been doing this for a few years its great especially if you are worried about a package being stolen (y)

Thank you for this valuable piece of advice….I was not aware this was an option until now. Game Changer !