Flat Brimmed hats

I bought my first one from troll.co those cool lookin dirty hands clean money ones.... fuckin looks so stupied i cNt wesr it ........i wanted to be cool but back to the bend beak

Reactions: 3ml
I don't wear a hat often, but when I do it's pretty flat, there is a slight curve. I wear fitted hats, and I put it on flat and let it conform to my forehead. This fits better flat with sunglasses like aviators too.

My new favorite hats are the fitted New Era with mesh back. Perfect mix of baseball and trucker hat. The mesh breathes well.

Thats how we identify folks nowadays
Sticker on- African American
Sticker off- white male
Backards - punk white male
I could go on lolol
I’m not sure now, but about 5 years ago all my staff wore straight brims with the sticker, white of not.
I do not wear a hat, I have huge ears and it looks really funny.

I’m not sure now, but about 5 years ago all my staff wore straight brims with the sticker, white of not.
I do not wear a hat, I have huge ears and it looks really funny.
Im trying to think of the first person i seen wear tge sticker on a cap had to have been 20 years ago

B
Always bend them and take off the sticker lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Betcha people hate me when i go in a store i bend all the hats i try on ...😅😅 ibhave a hat fetish i have like 50 hats lol and sunglasses i dunno im weird some guys are into watches but iv never been into that yet.