Fitness FX

Boomer

Trusted Member
http://fitnessfx.ca/

Located 6330 Quinpool Rd, Halifax, NS .... one of the only independent gyms left in the city..... downstairs has a power lifting section....dumbbells to 180.... lots of Hammer Strength ..... communal chalk bin!!!!! .... you can't rip and smash the weights upstairs, that's why the power lifting area was made.....
My current gym......

Might have to check this out. Although I'm on the dark side.

Worlds Gym is headed your way dude, it'll be a good one...

If you ever want to go to FX, msg me here day before and we can smash and bang some iron

I used to go to a gym like that called Popeye's back the the 80s/early 90s. People went there to train hard and there was a powerlifting area downstairs. Fond memories indeed.

Is that Penhorn Mall?

Exactly Bags, they are in direct (like in the same lot) competition with GagLife.... memberships are dirt cheap, like Fit4Less cheap.... as an incentive, but I think a year membership works out to $30ish a month

I know that place!

You've been to Kitchener, Ontario Newf? It was an awesome gym. A lot of us there competed and there was a Mr Canada that was a regular. He was pretty freakin big. Also a number of other successful bodybuilders and powerlifters there as well. Then Marty sold it to World Gym and you know the rest.

You've been to Kitchener, Ontario Newf? It was an awesome gym. A lot of us there competed and there was a Mr Canada that was a regular. He was pretty freakin big. Also a number of other successful bodybuilders and powerlifters there as well. Then Marty sold it to World Gym and you know the rest.

I have been known to visit KW the odd time.

Reactions: PdH
Trained at this gym while up in Halifax for a week this summer. The equipment was awesome, Hammer Strength, Atlantis, Cybex, Nautilus, lot's of free weights, squat racks, and a powerlifting area downstairs. Hardcore gym, only complaint was that I found it to be overly packed no matter what time I trained. Definitely a better choice over the Goodlife's. Cheap membership price as well!