First powerlifting cycle

Hey guys been bit of a shitty week on thursday i cut my hand at work got 5 stitches and ended up getting a nasty flu on saturday barely ate anything . But before all this happened.. i hit sumo deadlifts for 500x4 pr with a couple reps in the tank and did feet up bench with 285 and felt good so strength definitely went up in a short peroid of time . Feeling better today gonna get back to training tomorrow, work gave me 7 days off paid which is nice lol . Ill fill you guys in how this week goes on the weekend šŸ’Ŗ

Sucks about your hand bro! Sounds like you are still getting strong though, awesome. I have noticed that I am noticing my cycle starting to work and my body is getting lean. I am also running Guardian, so far i find the gear really good. Hope your hand heals up good.

Cheers

Sup guys? Trainings been goin smooth did some pause squats at 405 for 4 sets on monday pretty smooth and deadlifts pauses at 475 week 9 of my program finished 6 more weeks to get strong . Still running test 400mgs week deca 600mg anadrol 50mg ed. I noticed my muscles are popping more especially in the delts and traps quads are at 30ā€, They were 28.5ā€ before cycle super pumped to see where im at in a few weeks.

Hey again late post i planned to do weekly updates every weekend so here it is. Im amazed with the size ive put on training like a powerlifter i dont do any accessorys for size, a set of 4 of pulldowns or delts here and there. My shoulders back arms have gained alot of size!! This gear is legit . I have been following my program training hasnt been to crazy for weight around 80-85 percent should have some big lifts coming up in the program . Havent added the halo just yet also soon though šŸ˜‡

i didint use any liver support with anadrol or any orals... and ive ran them way longer than 4 weeks... u can go as long as u want just watch ur appetite bud. if u feel food starting to look gross then u need to cut out the orals and u will have a little set back but it recovers fast like 3 or 4 days.. what messed me up was drinking on weekends, liver cant handle both

i didint use any liver support with anadrol or any orals... and ive ran them way longer than 4 weeks... u can go as long as u want just watch ur appetite bud. if u feel food starting to look gross then u need to cut out the orals and u will have a little set back but it recovers fast like 3 or 4 days.. what messed me up was drinking on weekends, liver cant handle both
šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Whats the connection to a struggling liver and apetite?

i have no idea. happens on superdrol faster than anadrol superdrols the king of strength tho, id skip halo n drol n go with SD

I dont know man.
I can eat anadrol and dbol lime candy with zero issues. Superdrol on the other hand makes me feel like shit in no time with no strength advantage compared to the orher two. . Thats just me. Everyone different.

Orals can effect everyone different. For power lifting i would stick to a Oral that doesn't fuck up the appetite. As much as Anadrol, Dobol, or SD make a guy strong, in order to keep that strength and size longer term you gotta get those calories in. I find what my body reacts to the best and use diet for the rest. Again, everyone is different.

Hey guys weeks been going well,
Hit a pr on sumo during training 545lbs for a easy single I think Iā€™ll be pulling a 585 pretty soon. Starting to add the halotestin in this week . This cycles treated me well I havenā€™t noticed any side effects. Still at test 400 mgs week , anadrol 50 mg daily, nolvadex 40 mg eod , now halo 40 mgs pre workout. Iā€™m up 15 lbs now delts poppin backs wider legs at 30ā€ things are going good! Props to gd pharma.

Nice lift brother! Just please get some bloods done while running those orals together...everyone is different and just because one guyā€™s liver can handle it doesnā€™t mean you can. Be safe brother.

i noticed a lil bit of weed helps with appetite big time even while shit kicking ur liver with orals

If orals are killing your appetite then its also killing your liver like daver said. Get some tudca and take it 3 hours after your orals. I get no lethargy this way and my appetite is good. Mk677 helps appetite too.

Last edited: