First cycle shopping cart

SHREDZEPPELIN

Trusted Member
Looking to do my first cycle starting in Jan. Attached is my shopping cart.

Please let me know if I'm missing anything here... (already have Nolvadex)

Attachments

• Shopping Cart.PNG
    Shopping Cart.PNG
    12.8 KB · Views: 36
I dont think you need the clomid to be honest. Also you can get away with a smaller gauge needle which makes the pinning a much more pleasant experience. Try 25g.

It is personal preference but I'd pick aromasin over arimidex.

Yeah Clomid is maybe overkill, but would rather have anything I might need on hand... I can def pick up some smaller needles as well.

Out of curiosity, what makes you prefer aromasin over arimidex?

Great that you're going to be well prepared. Clomid is definitely a love/hate type of thing. First PCT I'd keep it simple with a low dose of Nolva since you're running a very modest cycle & incorporating HCG.

I personally feel better on it, it doesn't effect lipids as badly as arimidex... more forgiving, don't really need to taper it going into PCT (i still taper though).

Its very easy to crash your E with arimidex, harder to do with aromasin. That being said if you do crash your E with asin it will take a while to bounce back.

Looking to do my first cycle starting in Jan. Attached is my shopping cart.

Please let me know if I'm missing anything here... (already have Nolvadex)

that is just part of the information

what you also should do is outline how you plan to take your goodies.
then the folks here can critique your planned duration and amounts your taking at a time

I dont think you need the clomid to be honest. Also you can get away with a smaller gauge needle which makes the pinning a much more pleasant experience. Try 25g.

It is personal preference but I'd pick aromasin over arimidex.
I was gonna write the exact same thing.
Need acohol wipes too. Haha

Alright! Will add alcohol wipes and a sharps disposal container to the list! I guess I'll have the clomid on hand for future use if I don't need it for this cycle.

Thanks for the quality responses guys!