First Cycle and Cut Thoughts

I haven't followed the whole thread but since you're on TRT already I'd sooner just add primo to it for a blast, you'd probably avoid using an AI if you did this.

Something like 300mg test/300mg primo is a good place to start. I think this is a much better first cycle than test + an AI.

I haven't followed the whole thread but since you're on TRT already I'd sooner just add primo to it for a blast, you'd probably avoid using an AI if you did this.

Something like 300mg test/300mg primo is a good place to start. I think this is a much better first cycle than test + an AI.
Could you elaborate further on why 300test/300primo would be a better first cycle. I’m just about to start my first test only cycle and I’m curious

Could you elaborate further on why 300test/300primo would be a better first cycle. I’m just about to start my first test only cycle and I’m curious
Primo is basically side free and super mild, so it makes a great addition to trt, I would even stay at trt or 200mg test and run primo at 600mg per week

I haven't run primo yet as I'm a cheap bastard but it's Def on my list, once I get my bodyfat down on this cut I may give her a go

Honestly I would see how you react to 400mg, if you don't need it and start taking it, you will probably end up crashing the e2, just be aware of the high e2 symptoms, I believe there's a good thread on here about low and high symptoms, as for strength you will definitely see good gains, just don't go overboard with your progression keep to small jumps, and keep your joints healthy
This is good advice. Have AI on hand but you likely will see low to no sides at 400. If you were running a bit longer and a bit higher I’d suggest ramp up and down and find the spot you feel best at.

Not sure if that makes sense. With this being your first blast, you could do small 100 mg per week to find where you get best results with low sides.

Primo is basically side free and super mild, so it makes a great addition to trt, I would even stay at trt or 200mg test and run primo at 600mg per week

I haven't run primo yet as I'm a cheap bastard but it's Def on my list, once I get my bodyfat down on this cut I may give her a go
The wonderful thing about primo, is you can starve yourself while running it and spare muscle mass. I always use primo on a cut.

1. Primo essentially has zero sides for most people, even at high doses. Like zero sides.

2. It keeps estrogen in check for most people. You won't need to use an AI (yay). I think it's always best to keep ancillaries to a minimum. Using primo usually means you can remove all ancillaries + you get all the benefits of an awesome compound.

3. You're cutting and primo is amazing in a cut. It makes everything pop and look 3D.

4. Since you're on TRT you already know how you respond to test. Upping your test is just more of the same. I don't think there is any point in upping your test for a cut. Use the AAS to grow and cut on a cruise. Primo is different as it will allow you to recomp + refer to point 3 again.

Primo is awesome and is definitely what you're looking for if running a cycle whilst cutting. The only con is its a little pricier than test.

1. Primo essentially has zero sides for most people, even at high doses. Like zero sides.

2. It keeps estrogen in check for most people. You won't need to use an AI (yay). I think it's always best to keep ancillaries to a minimum. Using primo usually means you can remove all ancillaries + you get all the benefits of an awesome compound.

3. You're cutting and primo is amazing in a cut. It makes everything pop and look 3D.

4. Since you're on TRT you already know how you respond to test. Upping your test is just more of the same. I don't think there is any point in upping your test for a cut. Use the AAS to grow and cut on a cruise. Primo is different as it will allow you to recomp + refer to point 3 again.

Primo is awesome and is definitely what you're looking for if running a cycle whilst cutting. The only con is its a little pricier than test.
I really appreciate the reply, Ill look more into primo over the weekend. I was planning on ordering my AI on monday with some extra test but maybe instead Ill grab primo. From what you described it seems like it fits with my goals and it might be a better alternative compared to adding Adex since I don't use an AI on TRT albeit more expensive but also coming with some benefits.

Would you run Primo 1:1 with test? would 400 test 300 primo be a decent first blast if I decided to go with pirmo? The only downsize is the cost, I guess I could always run for 10 weeks and if everything is good grab some more to push to 15 weeks.

I really appreciate the reply, Ill look more into primo over the weekend. I was planning on ordering my AI on monday with some extra test but maybe instead Ill grab primo. From what you described it seems like it fits with my goals and it might be a better alternative compared to adding Adex since I don't use an AI on TRT albeit more expensive but also coming with some benefits.

Would you run Primo 1:1 with test? would 400 test 300 primo be a decent first blast if I decided to go with pirmo? The only downsize is the cost, I guess I could always run for 10 weeks and if everything is good grab some more to push to 15 weeks.
Definitely have an AI on hand, always. It's good practice.

I'd always start with a 1:1 ratio and tweak from there. Go with 250 test/250 primo, with the right diet I think you'll really enjoy it.

I'm just doing 140 test and 200 primo a week and feeling good seeing results and no sides as of yet. Might keep raising it a bit but will probably keep my test dose where it is. I'm not hard-core though so you could probably tipple this for a descent blast

The wonderful thing about primo, is you can starve yourself while running it and spare muscle mass. I always use primo on a

Definitely have an AI on hand, always. It's good practice.

I'd always start with a 1:1 ratio and tweak from there. Go with 250 test/250 primo, with the right diet I think you'll really enjoy it.
100% I always keep ai on hand at keast a pack or 2 of adex, some nolva, clomid, and prami or caber, right now have Draco liquid prami left over and some pareto prami tabs

Although I think I may start doing 1-200mg of masteron e for my cycles

Definitely going to grab an AI for sure just hoping i don't have to use it but would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. That being said could I take an AI mid blast for a week or two even if I don't need it just to understand how I react to it and how it/ low E2 makes me feel? I figured experience is the best but I wasn't sure if this was a stupid way to do it lol.

Honestly I really want to try primo but thinking it all through I think it still might be good to first learn how I react to higher doses of test and even an AI before trying another compound. I think I should rethink my cycle slightly just to maximum benefits.

I am thinking I'll keep with my original plan of 400mg /16 weeks but instead of a cut I will do a lean bulk aiming for 10lbs gained over 16 weeks. If all is good after 8 weeks I can try changing the dose slightly like upping to 450mg or 500mg for a couple weeks to see if I need an AI or still respond well.

This way I understand better how my body reacts to higher test dosage, an AI, and can benefit from some slight gains. Then after my next TRT blood work if nothing is out of ordinary I can do Test/Primo on a cut and I have something to compare it to. Create a baseline for myself so to speak.

Thoughts?

Definitely going to grab an AI for sure just hoping i don't have to use it but would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. That being said could I take an AI mid blast for a week or two even if I don't need it just to understand how I react to it and how it/ low E2 makes me feel? I figured experience is the best but I wasn't sure if this was a stupid way to do it lol.

Honestly I really want to try primo but thinking it all through I think it still might be good to first learn how I react to higher doses of test and even an AI before trying another compound. I think I should rethink my cycle slightly just to maximum benefits.

I am thinking I'll keep with my original plan of 400mg /16 weeks but instead of a cut I will do a lean bulk aiming for 10lbs gained over 16 weeks. If all is good after 8 weeks I can try changing the dose slightly like upping to 450mg or 500mg for a couple weeks to see if I need an AI or still respond well.

This way I understand better how my body reacts to higher test dosage, an AI, and can benefit from some slight gains. Then after my next TRT blood work if nothing is out of ordinary I can do Test/Primo on a cut and I have something to compare it to. Create a baseline for myself so to speak.

Thoughts?
Kind of the same protocol I’m doing atm for my first cycle. That being said, I’m not sure if it’s the best way to go about it. I can see how primo test as a first cycle would be fine as well, and looking back I may have done that instead. 250 test 250 primo i believe would be less stressful on the body than the 500 test i’m doing, can someone confirm/deny? Either way, first cycle i’m making wicked gains. But did I need to go with half a gram of gear on the first trial blast?

Either way, I don’t regret what i’m doing atm, but health/cost effectiveness might point towards a gradual increase from 250-400 test over 14 weeks as a better first cycle, as you can see estrogen side effects becoming more and more apparent as you increase the dose.

I also am currently still training and eating the same maintenance I was doing before starting the gear for the first 8 weeks to truly see just how my body responds to the gear. I’ve done bulks and cuts in the past both natural and while using sarms, so I know I would see a difference on the gear. I wanted to only have 1 variable change for the first go at test though, so the only change to my normal routine is the test in my system.

primo is to be used if you already have hard muscle and a level of muscularity you are happy with

It gives a polished look to what you already have

Your bouncing around on your goals
Stick to your plan and focus on the first part and worry about the other later

Worse thing you can do is get a hard on planning 3 cycles ahead without even doing the first one lol

Don’t let people influence you
Your plan is good
Goal is good

Thoughts?
This makes sense to me. Stick to just test for now as this will be the base to all future cycles. Yes there will be future cycles. 😂

I still think you should ramp up but i do like your plan of increasing further in as well.

primo is to be used if you already have hard muscle and a level of muscularity you are happy with

It gives a polished look to what you already have.
Can you explain this? Are you saying people without hard muscle/certain level of muscle are not to use primo? 🤔

Kind of the same protocol I’m doing atm for my first cycle. That being said, I’m not sure if it’s the best way to go about it. I can see how primo test as a first cycle would be fine as well, and looking back I may have done that instead. 250 test 250 primo i believe would be less stressful on the body than the 500 test i’m doing, can someone confirm/deny? Either way, first cycle i’m making wicked gains. But did I need to go with half a gram of gear on the first trial blast?

Either way, I don’t regret what i’m doing atm, but health/cost effectiveness might point towards a gradual increase from 250-400 test over 14 weeks as a better first cycle, as you can see estrogen side effects becoming more and more apparent as you increase the dose.

I also am currently still training and eating the same maintenance I was doing before starting the gear for the first 8 weeks to truly see just how my body responds to the gear. I’ve done bulks and cuts in the past both natural and while using sarms, so I know I would see a difference on the gear. I wanted to only have 1 variable change for the first go at test though, so the only change to my normal routine is the test in my system.
Yes I think 250 test/250 primo is considerably less stressful on the body than 500mg test. That's why a lot of people cruise on that dose. Bloodwork is neigh on perfect (speaking from experience but not recommending).

500mg test is a great first cycle. I don't see the point in using 500mg of test if you're just going cut.

Thoughts?
Sounds good now that you're planning to put on size. AAS are way better for building muscle.

I personally wouldn't take an AI just for the fun of it to see how you respond. Save it for when you need it.

If you're thinking about increasing the dose just run 500mg from the get go. Constantly changing doses just makes things more complicated especially when starting out. Pick a dose and stick with it for the duration, makes dialing in (if you need to use an AI) easier.

So why can't he use

Lol since you like links

I didn’t say he shouldn’t
He has a goal
He has a plan
His goal and plan for first cycle is great

Why should he use primo LOL