First Cycle 18 years old help

Leo

Week 1 250mg test e injection on Monday and Thursday
Weeks 2-9 250mg test on Monday and Thursday but also 12.5 Aromasin on Tuesday and Friday
Weeks 10-15 same thing as previous but I do 1000iu injection on days I take test. For example I inject 250mg of test e at 1pm and then inject 1000iu hcg at 7pm
Week 16-17 Do not take no AI, Test or HCG

PCT: Nolvadex 20 every day for 8 weeks

Is this an ok cycle and pct?

No offence but I won’t advise a young man if 18 on cycling.
Wait a few years more, don’t mess with your natural testosterone function.
You are still growing in height and still forming sexually and need to wait amigo.
Be responsible and train hard and get diet on point and make as much progress as you can until it ceases or slows dramatically. Then research supplements and use those. Then and only then once you know your body and how to eat and train.
Look into enhancements

Last edited:
No offence but I won’t advise a young man if 18 on cycling.
Wait a few years more, don’t mess with your natural testosterone function.
You are still growing in height and still forming sexually and need to wait amigo.
Be responsible and train hard and get dirt on point and make as much progress as you can until it ceases or slows dramatically. Then research supplements and use those. Then and only then once you know your body and how to eat and train.
Look into enhancements

@ironwill is right.

Trust those that suggest caution to you. And bear in mind anyone suggesting a 18 year old take AAS is a idiot and cares nothing for your long term health.

So I know you did not come here to hear that you should not do it. But its very important that you hear the truth.

You know in my youth I thought that people who ran gear were losers. I would train hard, eat, live and sleep lifting and other than a couple really huge guys, the others looked no better than me. I didn't take steroids until my natural test was dying at 43.
Btw, nothing against the guys who did. but that was my motivation to train so hard when I was young, I wanted to see what I could do naturally.

People think gear will fix your diet and shit training. Now I won't lie, it will help, but if you are going to fuck your hormones up at 18, you might as well make it worth it.

Please make sure you cycle off and on at least. And your cycle looks good. You could also run 150 mg of test twice a week and get great gains. You also wont need aromasin while on cycle then likely. That way your next cycle you can run 500 and gain more. I know 500 is the standard starter dose, but I think it too high IMO.

I will agree with everyone else here. If your in it for the long haul its not a good idea. Alot of food and some creatine and you will be better off. When you add 25-40lbs to your frame naturally, then your ready and add gear and add another 25. Dont play your trump card too early! I was told not even consider it untill your squatting 300 for reps, deadlifting for 400+ for reps and benching 300 or dips with a couple plates.

From a guy who cycled starting at 17. Its not a good idea for your long term health. Will it kill you...likely not but you will most likely suppress your own system and end up on TRT for most of your adult life. not ideal.

at 18 your free test should be over 600 so combined with a solid program, no alcohol or recreational drugs and a solid diet of quality protein at 1gram per LB and a small surplus (200cals) you can make significant gains. My son is 18 and trains hard following my direction and he is setting PRs every other week and consistently putting on quality size. (he is now 6'3 and north of 190 and will easily be 220lbs before he slows down)

What is your program now?
Detail your diet?
Sleep? Teens training hard need 8-10 hours.

You are better off not running the cycle and trying to gain that muscle natural, you’ll keep your gains at the end, will learn more about what’s important, I.e. diet, sleep, exercise and you’ll somewhat save your hair if you are prone to hair loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Leo
This might not be what you want to hear but at 18 years old you are rampant with natural test. My suggestion is you diet , train hard and learn your body and bring yourself as far as you can go naturally before PEDS and yes it will take longer and won’t be done over night . Educate yourself learn the good the bad the ugly of each drug make educated decisions about your own health once you cross the line nobody is to blame but you. Are you ready for a lifetime of TRT at a young age ? Do you want to have a family children later in life ? Are you ready to monitor your blood work several times a year ? You have so much information here on this board take the time to use it. I’m an old guy and I’m still learning but at 18 your just not ready . Your brain hasn’t even fully developed yet . Learn about drugs and the blood brain barrier. Are you ready for high blood pressure and crazy hemocrit numbers high rbc . Please look at all this you are just too young. Sorry for the rant SaltyDawg.

Morning @Leo - unless your a special young man you are probably going to do it anyway but I hope you listen to some of the comments.
I am not going to tell you to wait until 25 but at 18 unless you had testicular cancer or a major injury your natural test is most likely optimal.
Regardless, I think its great that you had the balls to tell everyone your 18 and your planning your first cycle most likely knowing you are going to be told not to do it and per @ironwill above - I agree. I never put an age on the correct time but 18 us young.

There are a lot of things you can do to grow that don't involve shutting yourself down/taking androgens. It is very hard to give you much positive feedback without some background. How long have your been training? What are your goals for the year? How many calories do your consume (approx) a day and what is the macro breakdown - if you can't answer that you need to start reading and asking questions.
What do you weigh and how tall are you?

The good news is at 18 you found the forums and the info is at your fingertips if you take the time to read. If your an active member and aren't a prick you will make friends who will help you in your journey. I wish forums were around when I was 18.

Best of luck to you in the future - if you already did an intro thread with all this info and I missed it please respond with the link.

6ft3-4 205lbs and I have been training for 3 years. my first year i did calisthenics. past 2 years i been lifting weight

I have 225x5 bench, 175x5 ohp, 245x10 barbell row, 23 pull ups, 28 dips

i dont do squat or deadlift but i train legs

i made a program
bench, ohp, dips 3 sets each 2x a week
pull ups, barbell row, chin ups 3 sets each 2x a week
for legs i do calisthenics leg exercises and sprints multiple sets for1hr+ working out 2x week

then i rest 1day

for calories idk how much i eat

is this ok? @Goldenrod

i think i wont get much stronger or much muscular because noob gains are over and i want to be at least 240lbs-250lbs maybe more and 15% bf maximum so i might need roids for that