First bloods ever in....

nh3master

FREE.. Life is Good.
Trusted Member
Been running trt about a year. 200mg test e once a week. 12.5 aromasin 1x week.
Been running protocol, before on how i felt. Numbers were better than expected.
Critique Welcome

Attachments

• S2020-11-20r Test Kit LetsGetChecked.png
    S2020-11-20r Test Kit LetsGetChecked.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 46
Nothing to critique really dude other than if you were going for 'true' TRT you'd want your test in range and your estrogen a tad lower.

Nothing to critique really dude other than if you were going for 'true' TRT you'd want your test in range and your estrogen a tad lower.
Hey is that an artificial top level for Test? I can't remember for sure but that seems to be about the right number where some labs cap it. Meaning that if this is in fact true @nh3master 's T level may be even higher than shown, no way to to tell what it really is?

Hey is that an artificial top level for Test? I can't remember for sure but that seems to be about the right number where some labs cap it. Meaning that if this is in fact true @nh3master 's T level may be even higher than shown, no way to to tell what it really is?
You are right G!

Test could be even higher. It's capped.

Shit.. now im confused.. appreciate the in put
Letsgetchecked cap their testosterone at 52.01 so your real test could actually be higher than that. I'd guess its probably not much higher but who knows!

If you're "cruising" I'd say things look good if you want a higher T level. If you're aiming for true TRT then you should lower that test & your E should drop a bit (you may not need the asin, which is what you should be aiming for IMO)

I would do a search for total testosterone test limits (or something in that vein) for your specific test.

My doc likes me to be in the high-end range for my age, which has been around 35 nmol/l, give or take). If you really want to be in normal physiologicsl range for your age, you're looking at anywhere between 12-25 nmol/l depending on what source you're looking at.

I guess the question is; where do you want to be at, and what dose do you feel best on? If you want to be at normal levels, then drop your dosing down and re-test, your E2 should fall in-line with some asin dose modulating.

Letsgetchecked cap their testosterone at 52.01 so your real test could actually be higher than that. I'd guess its probably not much higher but who knows!

If you're "cruising" I'd say things look good if you want a higher T level. If you're aiming for true TRT then you should lower that test & your E should drop a bit (you may not need the asin, which is what you should be aiming for IMO)
I think this is the second time in as many days we've said something similar and you beat me to the post button :)

Yes, LGC has a peak for their testosterone test so you are no doubt over the normal TRT range. If that is what you want then your doing great but if you want true TRT, drop your dose to 100-150 mg / week and retest in a month or two. My goal is always to be at the upper range of normal which is always is at 100 mg per week of test enanthate.
I wonder what your free androgen and prolactin were as well. I always get the advanced hormone profile kit - the more info the better.