Female using SARM S23 acne issues

Zuespas

Trusted Member
Hey guys. My girl used S23 and stopped 3 months ago. That triggered acne outbreak that seems to have never stopped and it’s been 3 months. I have no experience or knowledge of SARMS and quite frankly wouldn’t touch em. Do any of you have a solution for this? Or anything that helped ?

Funnyman

Trusted Member
You can try Aveeno foam soap( oily skin) to control the ance. It has always helped me, but when it come to peptides there still too new for me.

Try carbolic soap. Can usually get it at health food stores. It drys the skin out and is a bit abrasive so it clears acne. As far as a sarm causing this 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

silentlemon1011

Trusted Member
Hey guys. My girl used S23 and stopped 3 months ago. That triggered acne outbreak that seems to have never stopped and it’s been 3 months. I have no experience or knowledge of SARMS and quite frankly wouldn’t touch em. Do any of you have a solution for this? Or anything that helped ?
I'm no SARMs pro, but I know a bit.
How long did she take it for?
Dependant on the length, I might have a couple more questions

coco1988

Trusted Member
I have a friend who once took sarms. Not entirely sure on what she took. But they ended up being pro hormones and completely fucked up her body! So unless you can 100% trust your source, I wouldn’t touch them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk