Feeling like shit,,, what to do

You are a better man than I lol!

It’s possible about the eo thing. The test supreme is also 500mg so never know. I do know inno sells a shit ton of it so if others aren’t complaining I’d start with the sterile oil and see what happens. It’s cheap. If that doesn’t work, I’d talk with my rep or perhaps try to sell it or trade it to someone that likes it.
Will definitely try the sterile oil. Not sure if I can get it locally in Newfoundland, or have to source outside the province but definitely worth a try. Next pin is supposed to be tuesday. Spoke to the rep, who gave me similar advice, so it seems reasonable. Will update the thread with the results after cutting it

Will definitely try the sterile oil. Not sure if I can get it locally in Newfoundland, or have to source outside the province but definitely worth a try. Next pin is supposed to be tuesday. Spoke to the rep, who gave me similar advice, so it seems reasonable. Will update the thread with the results after cutting it

As long as there’s high concentration gear around this will continue to pop up every now and then. Hopefully it works out well for you.

If you have trouble sourcing it give canmed a try. Probably would want to pick up some other stuff too from them just to make the shipping worthwhile though. I think I said it before as well you can probably get it on amazon.... just don’t know the rep of the sellers.

As long as there’s high concentration gear around this will continue to pop up every now and then. Hopefully it works out well for you.

If you have trouble sourcing it give canmed a try. Probably would want to pick up some other stuff too from them just to make the shipping worthwhile though. I think I said it before as well you can probably get it on amazon.... just don’t know the rep of the sellers.
i have reps from a couple labs (pareto, syn) so I'll see how helpful inno is and go from there. pretty sure the medical supplies store here in YYT should have the oil, will check tomorrow. I see some stuff online that seems reasonable also. Thanks again newf :)