Favourite or most effective cutting cycle

2-400 test of choice
300-600 boldenone or 4-600 masteron
100-150 tren ace
Hgh 2-4iu

This is something similar to what I ran this summer, I tried going high on the test in the beginning, but that brought on all sorts of side effects, so moderate dosages work better for me, I don't mind going harder on the boldenone or the masteron as I tolerate it well and my bloodwork doesn't get all wonkey

Low tren ace seems to work well without all the unwanted mental sides, not as dramatic as higher dosage, but I'd rather be mentally stable lol

2-400 test of choice
100-150 tren ace
Hgh 2-4iu

This is something similar to what I ran this summer, I tried going high on the test in the beginning, but that brought on all sorts of side effects, so moderate dosages work better for me, I don't mind going harder on the boldenone or the masteron as I tolerate it well and my bloodwork doesn't get all wonkey

Low tren ace seems to work well without all the unwanted mental sides, not as dramatic as higher dosage, but I'd rather be mentally stable lol
Pretty solid cycle. I’m hearing tren sides can be crazy sometimes. Are you able to run tren a for a longer period because of the low dose? How long would you run that for?

Pretty solid cycle. I’m hearing tren sides can be crazy sometimes. Are you able to run tren a for a longer period because of the low dose? How long would you run that for?
Depends on the person really I probably wouldn't go past 10-12 weeks max, as I do still get shitty sleep and heartburn from.the low dose and it is still hard on the body,.bloodwork is a must especially with tren

300mg test with proviron one or twice a week just to free up more testosterone, I would do primo once or twice a week at a low dosage but I think my estrogen would go too low. I'd stay on for 6 months until your bloods are getting bad or your blood pressure is.

This is more so for real long term fat loss rather than cutting. You can grow muscle and lose fat and it stays off this way and you don't get as fat the next cycle too, unlike other options.

2-400 test of choice
100-150 tren ace
Hgh 2-4iu

Looks great! My issue is that there’s like zero chance my wife would let me spend what GH. If I get a script, would that help. My job has great benefits

Looks great! My issue is that there’s like zero chance my wife would let me spend what GH. If I get a script, would that help. My job has great benefits
I don't know of any gh scripts that are covered, I tried a few clinics and my benefits, which at the time were some of the best, didn't cover, although I could use my spending account if I needed, but I liked to use that on glasses since I'm blind as shit

I don't know of any gh scripts that are covered, I tried a few clinics and my benefits, which at the time were some of the best, didn't cover, although I could use my spending account if I needed, but I liked to use that on glasses since I'm blind as shit
The cheapest GH is like 2 grand CAD a month?

If just starting a cut, i like test e tren e low dose. If im already lean and want to look retarded then test tren ace and winstrol

Test, tren and sticking to a strict diet

Alot of other things can help but thats the basics for me.

I wont even start the tren if my diet isn’t up to par

Same for me. Keep it simple. Tren melts my fat like crazy. Love that shit.