Favourite bulking cycle?

Aurelius

Trusted Member
Planning a bulk cycle for the winter. What are your favourite compounds to run for this?

I was thinking some thing like,
Test enth 500mg/week
Deca 250mg/week
Anadrol 25mg/day for a 4 week kickstart

My last cycle was just 500mgs of test cyp a week with some var as well, during cycle it was kinda tough getting my estrogen under control because I didn’t just get my blood work done. I settled on 1mg of Adex eod because I got a little sensitive around the nips haha. It seemed to work fine (could probably have taken a bit more) because I have the tyniest bit of fat around the nips or puffiness I’m not quite sure but it instantly goes away depending on how hard my nips are haha. A week into taking my tamoxifen at 40mg a day hoping that clears it up. In the future I’m going to run aromasin instead and see how I like it and probably 10mg of tamoxifen a day just to keep it in Check. What are your guys thoughts on this?

Last edited:
I thinking your doseages are perfect.
I wouldn't run nolva. Its only for pct imo.

Test x 16 weeks
(doesn’t matter which one, even prop)
Npp x 16 weeks
Eq x 16 weeks
Test Suspension every 4 weeks for 7 days
Dbol x 8 weeks
Anadrol x weeks
Some growth and some slin

My plan for this fall is
Test x20 weeks
Deca/eq x20 weeks
Dbol or anadrol x 6 weeks
Gh

And definitely a nutrition plan from @Funnyman

This is EXACTLY what I just posted haha. Except I chose npp instead. This is an amazing cycle , your going to blow the fuck up.

Have the following on hand. Arimidex or letrozole and real cabergoline. If you can’t source real cabergoline try to find some real pramipexole... if you can’t find this get underground pramipexole and lots of vitamin b6

This is EXACTLY what I just posted haha. Except I chose npp instead. This is an amazing cycle , your going to blow the fuck up.

Have the following on hand. Arimidex or letrozole and real cabergoline. If you can’t source real cabergoline try to find some real pramipexole... if you can’t find this get underground pramipexole and lots of vitamin b6
I’ve got all of the above and pharm caber. Which would you suggest anadrol or dbol? Or both maybe anadrol pre work out and dbol in the morning?

750 sust
1800 Eq
300 tri tren
Next to no anti E maybe 1 Adex every couple weeks
Min 4 iu of TP’s black tops for GH
1 mk677 per day
Lantus start at 20 units a day work up

I don’t really believe in “bulking cycles”. For significant growth you will need to be in a calorie surplus. Although can grow muscle tissue on a deficit is with the use of tren and primo

750 sust
1800 Eq
300 tri tren
1 mk677 per day

I don’t really believe in “bulking cycles”. For significant growth you will need to be in a calorie surplus. Although can grow muscle tissue on a deficit is with the use of tren and primo

I agree. Why put on weight that really isnt useful - like water. Up the calories !!!!! Definitely use tren lol.
That being said - I like to front load with Anadrol :)
MK is great for getting those meal in. For me tho, I found it really messed with my insulin levels too much. Made me feel right out of whack. But lots of people I know love it.

Reactions: 3ml
I don’t believe that they only add water weight... there’s a reason those compounds have been favorite go to for putting on size. Upping the calories was a given. I don’t disagree that lee priests McDonald’s every day off season was stupid in my opinion but lots of clean food hard heavy training, I believe it will result in some good muscle gains. May not be shredded super hard gains like you get with Tren but I don’t for a second believe it’s all water.

This is EXACTLY what I just posted a haha. Except I chose npp instead. This is an amazing cycle , your going to blow the fuck up.

Is the caber for the Deca? If so would I need it for lower doses around 250mg a week on a 14 week cycle?

Is the caber for the Deca? If so would I need it for lower doses around 250mg a week on a 14 week cycle?
Yes its for the Deca. Deca like Tren can increase prolactin causing Gyno. Some theories are if estrogen is extremely well controlled there should be no issue. That’s a long debate, the way I look at it is have it if you need it. It’s way better than scrambling last second trying to get some when you’re already having issues. Just my 0.02 I’m sure @Magic will chime in as well he’s way educated than I am.

I don’t believe that they only add water weight... there’s a reason those compounds have been favorite go to for putting on size. Upping the calories was a given. I don’t disagree that lee priests McDonald’s every day off season was stupid in my opinion but lots of clean food hard heavy training, I believe it will result in some good muscle gains. May not be shredded super hard gains like you get with Tren but I don’t for a second believe it’s all water.

You are right. Definitely not all water. For me, for some reason I cannot gain size like I do off of a simple test/tren run while in a caloric surplus. I should have worded my post correctly.
As for Lee Priest, taking is body weight close to 300lbs on a 5'-4" frame was insane !!!! And by eating shit. Man, I would feel horrible lol. And the thought of the torture he put his body thru going from 285 to 225 and back again.

You shouldnt need it as long as your test ratio is good. If I were running 250mg deca a week I'd be running 500mg Test. There are couple different ratio theories but it comes down to trail and error according to what your body likes and doesnt.
But having it on hand is good whenever !
I've only had Gyno issues with deca while running 600mg a week for an extended period of time. But that's me

750 sust
1800 Eq
300 tri tren
1 mk677 per day

What’s your favourite oral to add to a cycle like this? Dbol or Drol?

I’ve got all of the above and pharm caber. Which would you suggest anadrol or dbol? Or both maybe anadrol pre work out and dbol in the morning?

I don’t see the benefit of running different drugs at different times of day. If your going to run both, you neeed to take both drugs at least 2 x day.... like 20mg dbol & 25mg Anadrol 2x day

If tor going to just take 1 or the other, then you can bump the dose up a little. Like 60-80 dbol per day and 75-150 Anadrol per day.

What’s your favourite oral to add to a cycle like this? Dbol or Drol?

Anadrol. Everyone’s going to have a different opinion. But Anadrol adds more muscle for my body... a lot of what I gain from dbol is temporary, Anadrol is more permanent for me. Dbol also kills my appetite however many will say the same about Anadrol so you’ve got to find what works for you

If you’ve never used either I wouldn’t suggest using both because you’ll never know which works better for you if you do this... plus if you start to have side effects you don’t like, you won’t know what is causing that.