Favourite bond movie

Ramps

Trusted Member
So decide to go back and rewatch all 26 of the bond movies starting from the very first one in sequence to the newest one . I haven’t seen the last 3 or 4 of them so I’m not sure about the newest bond but who is your favourite bond character ? And which bond movie is your favourite ?
For me Sean Connery has always been my favourite bond. Although it’s not a Sean Connery movie my favourite one is live and let die . It has the best opening song . Can’t beat paul McCartney (wings). Jane Seymour is sexy AF as the Bond girl . The movie itself has a cool voodoo underline story to it .

#1 Goldfinger - when he drops him into the smoke stack.

#2: Dr. No

Sean Connery bond and whom all others are compared against.

Villains. Blofeld with the cat and head of Spectre. Oddjob with his decapitating hat throw, Scaramanga and his golden gun.

#1 Goldfinger - when he drops him into the smoke stack.

#2: Dr. No

Sean Connery bond and whom all others are compared against.

Villains. Blofeld with the cat and head of Spectre. Oddjob with his decapitating hat throw, Scaramanga and his golden gun.
Always liked the villain jaws . I’m not sure what one he was in .. I believe moonraker

Sean Connery for the best Bond

Harold Sakata for the best bond villain Odd Job

but for some reason License To Kill with Timothy Dalton is my favorite

I guess I should watch the older bond movies. Earliest Ive watched were the ones with Pierce Brosnan

Pierce brosnan was bond to me, goldeneye was the movie. License to kill in the facility, Defense minister mishkin was my boy.

I grew up with pierce . But god damn did Daniel Craig do a good bond . To bad it’s th e end of the franchise with a black womanly playing bond next . Ian Fleming is rolling in his grave/ I never read a single book he wrote where bond was a black woman. Fuck Hollywood right up the ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grew up with pierce . But god damn did Daniel Craig do a good bond . To bad it’s th e end of the franchise with a black womanly playing bond next . Ian Fleming is rolling in his grave/ I never read a single book he wrote where bond was a black woman. Fuck Hollywood right up the ass

Wait , what? Had that been confirmed?

Did you see the newest James Bond ? She is literally a character on the movie and her name is 007

No I haven’t seen the last 4 . Not really into big hollywood movies so I’m out of the loop. That’s disappointing.

No I haven’t seen the last 4 . Not really into big hollywood movies so I’m out of the loop. That’s disappointing.

Oh yeah I’m the new one they take bond out of retirement and his replacement is a black woman 007 and the basically introduce her as his replacement.

Roger Moore was my favourite and it's usually directly related to age. For me though the truly believable Bond in Daniel Craig.

First I'm hearing about a female Bond, I thought it was supposed to have been Idris Alba.

Oh yeah I’m the new one they take bond out of retirement and his replacement is a black woman 007 and the basically introduce her as his replacement.

I’ll eventually get to it jsut to see them all