Favorite unique snacks

Yeah I need to get back out hunting regularly. I supposed to send @Sorbate a pile of goose a few years ago to make pepperettes but never got around to it.

btw goose tastes like poop.
Not after I’m finished with it. I can eat it without gagging, lol.
When you get the time. No rush, I’m doing this for another 15 years, lol.

Oreos, dipped in peanut butter, drizzled with honey and maple syrup. Thank me later

Regards
SonOfOdin

I been mixing up my eaa in a tiny bit of water then adding sodastream water to it , I hate pop or anything carbonated ; but this is good .

It’s more of a meal, and I do it daily but it’s kinda unique I think... so it’s butterflied chicken breastsbreaded on the inside and out, and I put either herb goat cheese or Brie cheese and hot pepper sweet jelly inside and fold them up and toss them in the Airfryer for 20 mins on 375.

Attachments

• F113AE39-A931-4EF9-83A3-E274862619DF.jpeg
    F113AE39-A931-4EF9-83A3-E274862619DF.jpeg
    325.1 KB · Views: 0
Avocado & Tuna
Just started eating this mixed together last week, what a great snack. No need for Mayo or anything else added.
Just a full ripe avocado mixed in with a full can of tuna. Fuckin delicious!

natty pb and strawberry yogurt. Spoon some pb then dunk it in the yogurt. Shove in face. Good stuff

Avocado & Tuna
Just started eating this mixed together last week, what a great snack. No need for Mayo or anything else added.
Just a full ripe avocado mixed in with a full can of tuna. Fuckin delicious!
I just did this, I will do it again as well I can fuck with that .

I don't know if this is unusual but I really love So Delicious Cashew Based Chocolate truffle Ice cream. It is is super rich and gloriously chocolate!!

I can’t find it anymore, but I used to love garlic stuffed olives (can find those) with this gyrer? cheese .
Both were pretty stinky. I’d eat 1/2 a jar of the olives and 1/2 the wheel of cheese.
Then look at my wife with a smile and she would say, “I hope you don’t think you are going to get some after eating that stinky shit”
I told her I’d breathe over her shoulder like a gentleman, lol.