Experience with MENT

FitTrader

Trusted Member
What’s up CB ,

I have used every compound ( except tren e ) in my anabolic journey

I always tend to go back to using the same compounds in various ways that have been used in previous protocols

One compound I am very interested in trying is MENT. What is everyone dosages , experience , cycle ; results, compared to tren and nandrolone

And especially in terms of ai dosages
people who used it who are prone to estrogen sides and people who aren’t and how they dosed Ais and was there any prolactin issues

Libido mood Strength size etc

*I don’t want this to become about labs so it’s purely about your experience with the compound not a specific labs*

I love it . It helped my break through my plateau . I personally used 25 mg ED or 50 mg EOD before I worked out on workout days and then just in the am if I wasn't working out . I took prami every 3rd day and adex once every other week and I was fine. Personally I found it to be very effective and worked well for me . My next bulk will be ment . I only ran it for 6 weeks and seen better results then any other Nandrolone but that's just me. Strength was crazy and had me worried about injuries I kept it safe knowing what my threshold was ..libido was great . I never had any bad sides . Next time I'll wait on the prami and Adex and see what happens

I love it . It helped my break through my plateau . I personally used 25 mg ED or 50 mg EOD before I worked out on workout days and then just in the am if I wasn't working out . I took prami every 3rd day and adex once every other week and I was fine. Personally I found it to be very effective and worked well for me . My next bulk will be ment . I only ran it for 6 weeks and seen better results then any other Nandrolone but that's just me ..
Nice !!!

Worried about the high estrogen issues
As i am prone to it
But I think I can manage will be good for nice comeback post injury
Yea u will be fine. You know how to control it .. I was able to control it . Your lean aswell . It works quick . I was able to keep all my gains . The scale never went back down.. Not sure why its not more popular 🤔

Ive run it a few different doses. 100 eod was a lot better then 50 but i had to get more aggressive with ai's
50 was good tho if its decent ment.
I would not compare it to tren at all really but maybe decent dose npp with a little dbol sprinkled in.
Water weight on cycles like this is going to vary on experience combatting it and diet imo

Ive run it a few different doses. 100 eod was a lot better then 50 but i had to get more aggressive with ai's
50 was good tho if its decent ment.
I would not compare it to tren at all really but maybe decent dose npp with a little dbol sprinkled in.
Water weight on cycles like this is going to vary on experience combatting it and diet imo
Never thought about going higher cause of the problems u stated . How aggressive did u have to get with an AI I know it differs from one another but even a baseline blue print is nice. I had great results with it at the 50 EOD .Thanks @storman

Never thought about going higher cause of the problems u stated . How aggressive did u have to get with an AI I know it differs from one another but even a baseline blue print is nice. I had great results with it at the 50 EOD .Thanks @storman
I honestly cant remember how much i had to take but on a 750-1000 test e cycle, i might take 0.5mg adex a week just cause and im perfectly fine with that. But with this i had to take a lot more and i think my test was around 500 at most.
It was completely doable but im not gyno prone at all so take that for what its worth

I honestly cant remember how much i had to take but on a 750-1000 test e cycle, i might take 0.5mg adex a week just cause and im perfectly fine with that. But with this i had to take a lot more and i think my test was around 500 at most.
It was completely doable but im not gyno prone at all so take that for what its worth
Ok thanks man .

I’ve used 2.5mg to 10mg daily with my trt. It jacked up my resting heart rate and bp. I didn’t enjoy the compound and dropped it. I don’t think it’s anything magical though, you can likely achieve your goals using safer most tried and true compounds
I was fortunate enough not to have that issue. That was also a concern for me before starting it as I've had BP issues before . But I was lucky . I had great success with it while others not so much. Weird how everyone reacts differently. Like me EQ don't go well . I get anxiety and find it didn't work to well for me like I've seen it do for others

If i do it will do 50mg EOD.. gettint blood work done ti see where I am at with e2 and prolactin before doing anything

I’ve used 2.5mg to 10mg daily with my trt. It jacked up my resting heart rate and bp. I didn’t enjoy the compound and dropped it. I don’t think it’s anything magical though, you can likely achieve your goals using safer most tried and true compounds
I agree that ment is not irreplaceable. There is plenty of compounds that can give just as good or better results. Thats why i say its nothing like tren. Its just another tool in the toolbox and you never know unless you give it a shot.

I was fortunate enough not to have that issue. That was also a concern for me before starting it as I've had BP issues before . But I was lucky . I had great success with it while others not so much. Weird how everyone reacts differently. Like me EQ don't go well . I get anxiety and find it didn't work to well for me like I've seen it do for others
Yeah we all take these compounds differently. What I didn’t like about ment was how it aromatized into 7a-methyl-estrogen which apparently can’t be controlled through conventional methods

Going to give ment a go in the next month or so after I finish my little cut.

Definitely sounds intriguing