Enough is enough with this pandemic management

OmegaBravo7

Trusted Member
I was more for Trudeau than against. But the way this pandemic has been managed is fucking appalling. For how long can we, especially his supporters or voters, turn the other way and say “meh, whatever”.

What the fuck did we learn from last yr’s onslaught of the virus catching everyone off guard. But wasn’t that the excuse? That it caught us off guard? That we have to start immediately like high-level alert code red shit prioritize over all nuclear options - we have to catch up and better prepare? You guys don’t remember our north american politicians saying our economy wont last too long shut down and locked down? So what did we or what were we supposed to do? Mass making of masks, sanitizers, treatments, medical staff, icu beds, more importantly ventilations. It was all about the ventilations. We were told that it’s not that contracting the virus will kill us, it’s more so not having a bed in the icu not having ventilation to help the infected get “through” the course of the virus where one’s demise lyes. Where the mother fuck are the extra ventilations? We should have had hundreds of thousands by now. Where the fuck are the abundance in icu beds, we should have had tens of thousands by now. Weren’t corporations major heavy hitters holding hands with the government singing koombaya in order to achieve these goals? Was it not one of the main goals to have surpassed the virus rather than the virus getting ahead of us? Holy fucking shit, I want to put my fist through the fucking tv when I see these self proclaimed no-life health officials sound the apocalyptic alarms for another lockdown to ensue because we have 400 people in the icu in Ontario. Holy_Fucking_Shit!!!! We have close to 15 million people in Ontario but lets lockdown the fucking world because we have 400 people in the icu. Not to sound unsympathetic to those who suffered the loss of loved ones to the virus, I lost my uncle to covid 2 months ago but ... So what?!?! It doesnt warrant the fucking shutdown of SCHOOLS AND BUSINESSES!! Dont cry foul against those who oppose the lockdown, cry foul against the fucks that had over 12 months to prepare and failed!!! All the money the world - literally limitless, unlimited resources and FAILED.

We need to fucking spit on those who go on tv or the radio whimpering and whining that we dont have enough nurses, doctors, beds, or ventilators. Cry me a fucking river. Go fuck yourselves. What would you pussies have done had this a major war? World war 3 even. Open the fucking borders so we can work together, we can beat this shit together, impossible divided. People need to work, children need to learn while their brains are sponges absorbing everytbing, they need to socialize, childhoods are being ruined, we’re nurturing fucking future psychotics and serial killers, people are committing suicide, divorces are through the roof. Unlock us. Our fucking freedoms are a God given right and not a privilege. Ladies and gentlemen we are on house arrest and we’ve committed no crime.

Everyone up top failed to prepare for these consecutive lockdowns one after another. It is a God damn shame that they have the audacity to sound alarms with 400 people in the icu. We are no better prepared than March of 2020, except for having accomplished an abundance of hand sanitizers - woopdy fuckindoo.

3rd world world countries are making their own vaccines. We are left high and dry beggining countries even 3rd world countries for handouts. What a fucking shame, how embarrassing.

Unlock us unlock our businesses unlock our freedoms unlock our fucking freedoms and lets deal with it as it happens. It is what is mother fucking pussies. Dont suffocate millions for decades to come to save thousands.

End rant.

Last edited:
oh sir..... you couldn’t even imagine the half of it. If you could.... you would stroke out. I do about 4.3 times a day.

your leaders are governing by fear and they are paralyzed. Incapable of being true leaders.

Right there with ya BUN! Frankly I didn't even read the OP as I'm over my limit today, got it down to around 1 stroke out per day now. Plus by not leaving the house for 3 days I have almost gotten over the urge to grab about 90% of the people I see by the shoulders and shake the shit out of them.

Sorry omega but you lost me at I’m more for Trudeau then not.

he is a disgrace and should never have got into the position he obtained. Jordan Peterson said it best. “‘Man who captilizes without virtue on the name of his father.”
I’m not surprised at his entire tenure as PM. But this is what we get because people elected him

Sorry omega but you lost me at I’m more for Trudeau then not.

he is a disgrace and should never have got into the position he obtained. Jordan Peterson said it best. “‘Man who captilizes without virtue on the name of his father.”
I’m not surprised at his entire tenure as PM. But this is what we get because people elected him
Lol same here haha

Trudeaus supporters shouldn’t have turned the other way at the last election.
The lies the liberals spewed about what the conservatives were going to do, were not going to happen.

Anyhow, my guess is if they let this rip, we’d lose 5%, maybe 7.
As far as the human race goes, it wouldn’t be a blip.
we would have acquired herd immunity by now and it would be over.
I bet it would have reduced our healthcare strain, as the old and sick died. Yeah I know I’m evil. I also kill and cut up animals for a living every day, so meh.

But if we were going to not have that outcome things should have hapoened.
‘We should have shut our borders at least when the US did.
‘We would not have just handed out CERB. I mean really to 15 year olds? My stepson on disability got 12,000 he was not entitled to that they will never get back. Trust me, in those circles, they tell each other how to scam. I bet a billion dollars of now interest paying money was given out that didn’t need to be.
We should have not procured vaccines from China, even though the vaccine will not get us “out of this”.
China got pissed when Huwaiai(sp?) was cancelled then dropped us. Now we scramble.

Its all part of Trudeau’s plan. Anytime he is trying to manipulate something he drags his feet. But he will use anything at his disposal to get what he wants done, like gun control by using the pandemic. You just need to watch what he does. He’s a lying back stabbing weasel. It just blows my mind that people don’t see it. Btw not every politician is perfect, to some one guy is great, to another he sucks, but no politician has done what Trudeau has done.

Ford unfortunatly is weak. He keeps saying the federal govt is doing a good job, only because he’s scared he may get cut off in something we don’t know about. Money, vaccines, who knows.

Kenny is trying, but I think he just doesn’t know what the hell to do. He wants to open up, but the pressure by all these scared shitless people to stay closed is tying his hands.

Anyhow, what they are doing us already planned out in advance, how far ahead, I don’t know, but thruout my wife has been spot on about when each lockdown was going to happen, the vaccines and so on, because the media is paid to leak information to us in advance so when it happens it’s not surprising, but fits the narrative.

More or less the same tactic I do before I lay someone off. This way when it happens it’s not a shock.

The overreaction is appalling. I hope that these politicians will be happy when in the future, as crime increases because of unemployment, people who lose everything start killing themselves, and so on, they will still achieve their 5%, it will just happen out of the limelight so no one will know.

But for now, I’ll reap the rewards of Covid, make my money and get out of Canada before they decide that my extra money in the bank is theirs. I’m not far off.

interprovincial border crossing now being supported by the feds, Possibly starting this week folks...FFS

The lies the liberals spewed about what the conservatives were going to do, were not going to happen.

I bet it would have reduced our healthcare strain, as the old and sick died. Yeah I know I’m evil. I also kill and cut up animals for a living every day, so meh.

‘We would not have just handed out CERB. I mean really to 15 year olds? My stepson on disability got 12,000 he was not entitled to that they will never get back. Trust me, in those circles, they tell each other how to scam. I bet a billion dollars of now interest paying money was given out that didn’t need to be.
We should have not procured vaccines from China, even though the vaccine will not get us “out of this”.
China got pissed when Huwaiai(sp?) was cancelled then dropped us. Now we scramble.

Its all part of Trudeau’s plan. Anytime he is trying to manipulate something he drags his feet. But he will use anything at his disposal to get what he wants done, like gun control by using the pandemic. You just need to watch what he does. He’s a lying back stabbing weasel. It just blows my mind that people don’t see it. Btw not every politician is perfect, to some one guy is great, to another he sucks, but no politician has done what Trudeau has done.

Ford unfortunatly is weak. He keeps saying the federal govt is doing a good job, only because he’s scared he may get cut off in something we don’t know about. Money, vaccines, who knows.

Kenny is trying, but I think he just doesn’t know what the hell to do. He wants to open up, but the pressure by all these scared shitless people to stay closed is tying his hands.

Anyhow, what they are doing us already planned out in advance, how far ahead, I don’t know, but thruout my wife has been spot on about when each lockdown was going to happen, the vaccines and so on, because the media is paid to leak information to us in advance so when it happens it’s not surprising, but fits the narrative.

More or less the same tactic I do before I lay someone off. This way when it happens it’s not a shock.

The overreaction is appalling. I hope that these politicians will be happy when in the future, as crime increases because of unemployment, people who lose everything start killing themselves, and so on, they will still achieve their 5%, it will just happen out of the limelight so no one will know.

But for now, I’ll reap the rewards of Covid, make my money and get out of Canada before they decide that my extra money in the bank is theirs. I’m not far off.
Yes man....Momma and i have an awesome nest egg and just getting ready to semi retire...RETIRE and FFS i am scared shitless they will claim our paperwork in the bank sometime...That would be my exact luck as well...Work 7 days per week and bust hump and sacrifice and do anything....Then boom....Sorry that cash is Canadas now....Oh its ok...You will have nothing and be happy...

@3ml is the smartest of all of us so far...We are thinking similar brother as your thoughts as well...

Yes man....Momma and i have an awesome nest egg and just getting ready to semi retire...RETIRE and FFS i am scared shitless they will claim our paperwork in the bank sometime...That would be my exact luck as well...Work 7 days per week and bust hump and sacrifice and do anything....Then boom....Sorry that cash is Canadas now....Oh its ok...You will have nothing and be happy...

@3ml is the smartest of all of us so far...We are thinking similar brother as your thoughts as well...
I believe 3ml is coming home. They have lockdowns in Mexico as well. But I doubt they would bother trying to enslave their people.
im not stuck on going there. I hear Costa Rica is cheap as well. Belieze. Lots of xpats in these countries. I’m on a board like here, learning.

Im going to start teaching myself spanish while I do cardio and train.
If I can get a couple more years like last year, I’ll have enough.
plus what our houses are climbing to, sell the shop. I’d have to be careful, but likeky never have to work again.

Yeah knowing our luck though, we’d spend our lives killing ourself, then told we didn’t deserve it.

I believe 3ml is coming home. They have lockdowns in Mexico as well. But I doubt they would bother trying to enslave their people.
im not stuck on going there. I hear Costa Rica is cheap as well. Belieze. Lots of xpats in these countries. I’m on a board like here, learning.

Im going to start teaching myself spanish while I do cardio and train.
If I can get a couple more years like last year, I’ll have enough.
plus what our houses are climbing to, sell the shop. I’d have to be careful, but likeky never have to work again.

Yeah knowing our luck though, we’d spend our lives killing ourself, then told we didn’t deserve it.
Yeah man, we own a few acreages/Farms in Canada in a few provinces. One thing i am watching closely is.....Not waiting too long to seel. I am selling our farm on Vancouver island, beautiful, beautiful place. BUT, the price is ridiculous right now, we will pay heavy capital gains as not our primary residence...Primary residences may start getting taxed on capital gains as well soon i am hearing.

BUT 2021 late last quarter and 2022 may see extreme price drops and stalling in movements. So we are selling this one right now, and possibly one in Alberta, it is our largest farm. Price has not gone up as significant as the island, but severe shortage on inventories in our area, so it may go as well.

Costa Rica IS WHERE WE ARE LOOKING ALSO, NOT INTO MEXICO PERSONALLY...wE HAVE A FEW CLOSE FRIENDS THAT HAVE PURCHASED PROPERTY AND MID DEVELOPMENT RIGHT NOW...the ONLY ISSUE IS IF THEY WANT THEIR PROPERTY BACK TO THE GOVERNMENT, POOF IT IS GONE...
Then sit on the others for a bit....One is our primary residence, so not worried about thaT ONE.
don't WAIT TOO LONG SORBIE....i PREDICT A HUGE CORRECTION COMING IN THE NEAR FUTURE...iNFLATION, INTEREST RATE HIKES AND MORE STRICT CRITERIA TO BUY...

FKN caps lock, sorry not yelling...I dont have time to retype...lol

Yeah man, we own a few acreages/Farms in Canada in a few provinces. One thing i am watching closely is.....Not waiting too long to seel. I am selling our farm on Vancouver island, beautiful, beautiful place. BUT, the price is ridiculous right now, we will pay heavy capital gains as not our primary residence...Primary residences may start getting taxed on capital gains as well soon i am hearing.

BUT 2021 late last quarter and 2022 may see extreme price drops and stalling in movements. So we are selling this one right now, and possibly one in Alberta, it is our largest farm. Price has not gone up as significant as the island, but severe shortage on inventories in our area, so it may go as well.

Costa Rica IS WHERE WE ARE LOOKING ALSO, NOT INTO MEXICO PERSONALLY...wE HAVE A FEW CLOSE FRIENDS THAT HAVE PURCHASED PROPERTY AND MID DEVELOPMENT RIGHT NOW...the ONLY ISSUE IS IF THEY WANT THEIR PROPERTY BACK TO THE GOVERNMENT, POOF IT IS GONE...
Then sit on the others for a bit....One is our primary residence, so not worried about thaT ONE.
don't WAIT TOO LONG SORBIE....i PREDICT A HUGE CORRECTION COMING IN THE NEAR FUTURE...iNFLATION, INTEREST RATE HIKES AND MORE STRICT CRITERIA TO BUY...

FKN caps lock, sorry not yelling...I dont have time to retype...lol

Once it got to Costa Rica I was like shit, damn, this man's super serious about costa rica and not mexico

All I can say is why would you put someone in as PM that hasn't any business savy or high level business experience. Trudeau is a

-School teacher - not even a University teacher
-His major was a BA
-he dropped out, second year, of an Engineering degree
-He dropped out of the MBA program
-he has no financial education or experience
-he put Freeland, a journalist in as finance Minister

shall I go on

That is all I have to say even though what he has done while he has been PM is deplorable

All I can say is why would you put someone in as PM that hasn't any business savy or high level business experience. Trudeau is a

-His major was a BA

shall I go on

That is all I have to say even though what he has done while he has been PM is deplorable

wasn't he a Drama teacher specifically? Not exactly a cutting edge subject

I know someone who is an emerg nurse and they had a healthy 29y/o woman come in with Covid and died within a couple days. No underlying health conditions, she was not over-weight. There was a guy in his early 40s who died last week.

Personally, I don't care about the shutdowns. I'm not working, not in receipt of CERB, I have been supporting myself while studying, and yeah it's been an inconvenience, but I'm taking my lumps and have no desire to be a statistic. I am glad for whatever preventative measures, and personally don't care when I hear other's whining. This is not the flu, and the variant which is causing the surge in cases is filling up ICUs with more young people.

I'm not keen on the gov't support. People who are able should have to support themselves, period.

Anyhow, that's my 2 cents.

Last edited:

-His major was a BA

shall I go on

You may want to look into Freeland's education and CV. Just saying.

@Sorbate I agree with you here. Open the fucker up and the sick can stay home. Tough for me to say with my dad but it’s reality.
My son is a mess after a year of online “learning”. He’s lost a bunch of weight and has zero drive to do anything.

Ive been lucky as my work really hasn’t changed but we cannot continue to function like this.

IF ANY OF YOU PLAN TO VOTE LIBERAL IN THE NEXT ELECTION, I WILL BE COMING TO YOUR HOME TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE.