Eclipse

I am off on Mondays, so I’ll watch it off my front porch. We are supposed to be in the perfect eclipse zone. I read it should be 3:23-3:26 or something like that for us.

I live in the falls and supposedly it’s the best place in Canada to watch it .. there is an estimated million plus coming here .. hotel rooms are going for 1800$ a night. Many roads will be blocked off . There was an emergeny alert for area that it’s gonna be crazy And not to go near the falls cause traffic will be congested.. fun times

for crying out loud guys please try to keep up, it's the end of the world do none of you have social media? I for one am not buying any green bananas.

I kid of course but there is some weird shit being discussed if you try real hard to connect some dots. Nasa firing 3 rockets at the moon or something and CERN is firing up the collider at the same time too. Opening a portal to another dimension? Welcoming Satan? Lots to read about if you are bored.

for crying out loud guys please try to keep up, it's the end of the world do none of you have social media? I for one am not buying any green bananas.

I kid of course but there is some weird shit being discussed if you try real hard to connect some dots. Nasa firing 3 rockets at the moon or something and CERN is firing up the collider at the same time too. Opening a portal to another dimension? Welcoming Satan? Lots to read about if you are bored.
It’s ok. I’ve already made up his bed as he’ll be staying at my place again. 😈

You know what's kind of crazy, Easter weekend just passed, Jesus was crucified on good Friday and rose Easter Sunday. I know most guys don't like the religion thing but trip on this, once Jesus fully died there was a massive eclipse that darkened the land. It was looked at like a miracle and sign that God was angry. It's just interesting because this eclipse is probably the same one, on the same cycle. Just our calendars and transitioning away from ancient time probably accounts for the 7 day difference.

The crucifixion darkness is an event described in the synoptic gospels in which the sky becomes dark in daytime during the crucifixion of Jesus for roughly three hours.[1][2][3] Most ancient and medieval Christian writers treated this as a miracle, and believed it to be one of the few episodes from the New Testament which were confirmed by non-Christian sources. Modern scholars have found no contemporary references to it outside the New Testament.[4]

Saw it with all the gym bros. I'm in Montreal so one of the best spot to watch it.

There was only like 5 of us around 3 o'clock on a Monday at a commercial gym. That's way more unusual than a full eclipse lol.

I'm glad I saw it tbh. I usually don't like gatherings but it was a cool moment.

Saw it with all the gym bros. I'm in Montreal so one of the best spot to watch it.

There was only like 5 of us around 3 o'clock on a Monday at a commercial gym. That's way more unusual than a full eclipse lol.

I'm glad I saw it tbh. I usually don't like gatherings but it was a cool moment.
Considering it's international chest day, only 5 guys is weird lol

We had clouds as well, but the advantage was I could use my welding mask instead and could see it far clearer. I just set it to the darkest setting, turned off the auto dimmer.
If it was clear I wouldn’t have been able to do so. Wouldn’t have given enough protection.