EastCoastMass

EastCoastMass

Thank you to all the people here that were nice and tolerant to him thank you mr Taureau, to the rest of you that verbally abused him daily that didn’t know him or his condition can go to hell ! I’m now left alone and raising children alone due to certain members here and not just here he is no longer with us due to a few members words and actions hope you people are happy !

If this is ECM's significant other and he has passed, then im very sorry for your loss and wish you all the best

It is , He has taken his own life due to circumstances surrounding certain individuals on these boards . And they know who they are , he loved certain people on these boards. And was put through hell by others , for the people that cared you all deserved to know.

I’m sorry.... I don’t quite understand.

Could you please elaborate what you are speaking of? Either here or via personal message.

I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be insensitive in any way. Only wish to better understand what has happened and what we can do to assist in an obviously difficult time for you.

It is , He has taken his own life due to circumstances surrounding certain individuals on these boards . And they know who they are , he loved certain people on these boards. And was put through hell by others , for the people that cared you all deserved to know.

I am sorry for your loss.

However I keep a tight control on this forum. Many people on here tried hard to be help your husband. To lay the blame on anyone here is wrong. I can understand your anger and frustration but if he is gone he had much deeper problems then anything on here

He was held accountable for his actions. However at no point was he ever attacked personally.

I am not a medical health professional. I suggest you see one to get the help and support you need

Once again I am very sorry.

My most sincere condolences. This is a situation that many of the folks on the board could have supported him with.

I have no idea what this is about but I am so sorry for your loss. Your situation sounds terrible and my thoughts are with you and your family.

Man this is crazy. You really can’t blame the board, as there were obviously way more deep seeded problems then a few guys bashing on here. It’s sad really and I’m totally sorry for your loss. But obviously he needed a lot of help and using the board as a scapegoat is just wrong. Don’t go making people on here feel depressed over this, it’s not fair. It’s definitely not fair to you guys either to what he’s done to your family. But he should have been seeking help More so away from here when he knows how these boards work Gotta take this shit here with a grain of salt and not let it get to you. Again, sorry for your loss and prayers to your family if this is true, it’s terrible.
Rip man