Dracorex injectable winny log

King56

Trusted Member
I was lucky to be selected to be a tester for the dracorex injectable winny... will be starting today.
Cycle will be very simple ..which is good as it will be easy to access the winstrol as I’m not running like 4 compounds :)
Test Prop 100mg eod 7-8 weeks
Injectable winstrol 75 eod 7-8 weeks (might adjust dosage to 50 or 100.. still comsidering)

Ran injectable,winstrol four times in past but it’s been awhile..always enjoyed it ..somewhat of an old fashioned steroid that seems to be underrated and not quite as common...perhaps to the ease of the oral version, or perhaps to the pip it can have, perhaps due to the more common water base. This is an oil base, so interested in this nice change. Either way, always liked this compound.

When I mentioned my cycle, the lab surprisingly also sent me the test prop for the cycle which was not only unexpected but extremely generous. I will give some feedback on results after a couple weeks, and let people know a bit sooner about pip, flow, etc...

So far, great communication and very generous offer.. will post updates.

A little over a week in.. a little early to report strength or libido gains...perhaps libido to a degree from the prop but I will wait a couple weeks to accurately assess this...
So far very pip free, which is impressive...even put 2 ml in quad (prop/winstrol) which is normally not my fav spot and even that was barely noticeable..
will report back in a bit but so far defaintely all pins have been smooth

Ok libido is up..test prop definitely kicked in and doing what it should...
strength is creeping up..more so then with regular test prop...winny is kicking in...
whenever I run winstrol I try and keep my weights conservative and rep range in the 10-12 area... defiantly handling more weight then usual which is a nice plus:)
Still no real noticeable pip and quite enjoying this nice little cycle

Ok this has kicked in nicely,,,pip free still... and packing on some muscle and serious strength gains.
Around 3 weeks in and libido is insane... summer dresses and short shorts helps there too lol...honestly though...libido is through roof.

Strength has really made significant jumps... this where I’m really noticing the winstrol.. run quite a few test prop only blasts... I’m down to pretty simple cycles now.. and this strength difference from the added winstrol is considerable.

I’ve been cognitive of any joint aches, but nothing yet.. I always warm up pretty throughly on winny as experience has taught me that if I don’t, at the end of the cycle joints are pretty sore... but so far so good.

Quite pleased...

Christ this stuff has a strong smell. Finally cracked my vial.

I had a little bit of pip right after injection but was gone within 10 min and no problems after.

Gonna hold off on using it anymore for now as I am going to train bench 3x a week to prepare for a bench-only just for fun comp. It's the only PL compound I can do with my herniated discs. Holding off on the winny cause need joints to be in prime shape as 3x/week bench is gonna be murder on shoulders. Tempted to toss in some NPP...

Christ this stuff has a strong smell. Finally cracked my vial.

I had a little bit of pip right after injection but was gone within 10 min and no problems after.

Gonna hold off on using it anymore for now as I am going to train bench 3x a week to prepare for a bench-only just for fun comp. It's the only PL compound I can do with my herniated discs. Holding off on the winny cause need joints to be in prime shape as 3x/week bench is gonna be murder on shoulders. Tempted to toss in some NPP...

Yeah I definitely wouldn’t be running winny for a 3x powerlifting split. To look glorious for the beach ....heeh...yup

Ok nearing the end...about 7 weeks in ..great cycle..body composition changes have been excellent...lean muscle...I have to be honest...diet has not been as great as it should have been this summer .. rare for me but just been busy and eating less then perfect...still pretty clean.
Really good composition changes in spite of my efforts to sabotage my diet lol.
Strength gains are through the roof... as mentioned I try to keep reps higher... but snuck in a set of inclines with 315 ...got 7 reps...might not mean much but as a barometer for myself this is much heavier (for better or worse) then I usually lift..I usually won’t go much past 255-275 for higher reps.. and honestly I was cracking out sets of 275 for 12 pretty easy so I went heavy then I have in a couple years. Numbers aren’t the point... that’s heavy for some, weak for some...but for me it’s heavy at this point... just illustrating the strength gains...they have been really significant.
No sides whatsoever...no pip..haven’t done bloodwork so perhaps some elevated numbers mildly but blood pressure is fine...
really pleased with the cycle...test prop did what it should, libido was great, but the winstrol was definitely noticeable from a strength and muscle perspective. Quite pleased