Dracorex DHEA

Sorbate

Board Dumbass
Trusted Member
Well its been almost 200 days since my wife started to use DHEA again.

Bit of a back story,

My wife was mentioning to me how she felt stressed, constantly tired and such, kept looking at the crap stuff sumplements on facebook that promise to improve energy, fix hormones and such for woman, and asked me if it was any good.

I told her that stuff is crap, that I could get her DHEA and ashgwanda some creatine and that would work far better.

So I didn’t have time to go to the USA and grabbed some from Dracorex, because I noticed they carried it.

Now after the bottle of ashgwanda ran out, I stopped giving it to her because I really wasn’t convinced that she needed it and I was right.

Few things I noticed, her energy and mood improved. She enjoys sex much more (don’t expect a huge labido boost, but she never says no.

I figured since a good chunk of us on here have wives that are older, and who doesn’t want to improve their wives performance to keep cleaning the house and cooking dinner, lol, you may want to give it a try.

What is nice, is its pretty much completely safe, not like if you dose them with gear. At 10 mg my wife gets no sides (a few pimples for the first 3 weeks then that went away.

Also as a note, she took DHEA when she was in her mid 30’s and I swear it gave her an edge when we were training, she got into the best shape of her life then.

She stopped taking it when her sister wasn’t going into the US anymore (trucker) and kinda forgot about it.

My wife just isn’t into taking steroids, she doesn’t like the feeling or the sides, but has no issues with this.

Well its been almost 200 days since my wife started to use DHEA again.

Bit of a back story,

My wife was mentioning to me how she felt stressed, constantly tired and such, kept looking at the crap stuff sumplements on facebook that promise to improve energy, fix hormones and such for woman, and asked me if it was any good.

I told her that stuff is crap, that I could get her DHEA and ashgwanda some creatine and that would work far better.

So I didn’t have time to go to the USA and grabbed some from Dracorex, because I noticed they carried it.

Now after the bottle of ashgwanda ran out, I stopped giving it to her because I really wasn’t convinced that she needed it and I was right.

Few things I noticed, her energy and mood improved. She enjoys sex much more (don’t expect a huge labido boost, but she never says no.

I figured since a good chunk of us on here have wives that are older, and who doesn’t want to improve their wives performance to keep cleaning the house and cooking dinner, lol, you may want to give it a try.

What is nice, is its pretty much completely safe, not like if you dose them with gear. At 10 mg my wife gets no sides (a few pimples for the first 3 weeks then that went away.

Also as a note, she took DHEA when she was in her mid 30’s and I swear it gave her an edge when we were training, she got into the best shape of her life then.

She stopped taking it when her sister wasn’t going into the US anymore (trucker) and kinda forgot about it.

My wife just isn’t into taking steroids, she doesn’t like the feeling or the sides, but has no issues with this.
I heard something about DHEA and helping with adrenal fatigue. Do you think this might be what was remedied?

I went to Walmart in the States to pick some up in Feb.. Was hard to find, and I ended up only finding 50mg caps which proved too difficult to split into 4 for my wife. Drax has been good to me in the past so maybe I will give it a try.

I went to Walmart in the States to pick some up in Feb.. Was hard to find, and I ended up only finding 50mg caps which proved too difficult to split into 4 for my wife. Drax has been good to me in the past so maybe I will give it a try.
Yeah 50mg was all I could find last time as well.
Draco is a bit more, but I can split the 20’s with my thumb nail pretty evenly.
Mind you once I calculate in what it costs for meto drive across the border and back, the price difference works out. I would make a trip of it, like a mini holiday, so now, food, hotel, shit Draco is cheaper 🤣

10mg is enough IMO.

25 mg for my wife caused bad underhair acne at the back of her neck and some bloating.

I believe a little goes a long way, but my wife responds very strongly to most drugs. This became more after menopause. Before menopause she could run 20 mg of anavar a day, but after she hated how she felt.

I recently added DHEA to my 100mg/wk cyp script. The difference is incredible. And the sleeps have been so so so good. Genuinely refreshed in the morning. Wish Id done it sooner!
Im doing mine 25mg AM, and 25mg PM
Personally I get nothing from it, but I also don’t find any difference taking creatine either. Could be my diet?

Personally I get nothing from it, but I also don’t find any difference taking creatine either. Could be my diet?

It's unlikely that you will notice anything significant like your wife does. She is most likely experiencing hormone benefits while you on TRT would not. I mostly take it for brain health and longevity. Lots of studies show 25-50mg of DHEA per day can help memory, mood disorders; including depression and anxiety, endothelial function, metabolic syndrome, liver disease... the list is long.

While I'm doubtful further studies will confirm positive results in all mentioned, cognitive health studies are looking very promising.

My wife is on a script for DHEA... Private health care gave it to her.. Both me and her noticed absolutely nothing from it.. My wife was going through some really tough stuff when she started it, so I don't think anything she took would be noticaeble to be honest..

I also have a 100mg a day DHEA script.. I took it for 3 or 4 years.. I thought it did something, but many doctors tell me its worthless and also not safe long term etc..

Either way, I stopped taking it a few months ago with the intention of starting again to try to notice anything. I've simply forgot to refill the script and try it again though.. I have to pay for it out of pocket though so I'd be curious if UG is cheaper..

You could always try the combination I did with my wife

5mg creatine
10 mg dhea
1 pill ashgwanda

Perked her right back up, mind you her only mental issues were being pissed about being tired from old age, lol.

You could always try the combination I did with my wife

5mg creatine
10 mg dhea
1 pill ashgwanda

Perked her right back up, mind you her only mental issues were being pissed about being tired from old age, lol.

She takes ashwaganda as is.. I had her taking creatine a few years ago, maybe 2 or 3?? She didn't think it did anything..

I'll try her on it again if she's willing

I usually pick some up in the states as well..... SISU brand, 25mg. I had script for 10mg from my Doc, so I give it to the wife.