Does HGH have to be refrigerated?

lgetlegend

Trusted Member
I have some Somatropin vials. How shoukd J store them pre reconstitution and post? Must they be refrigerated? If I use up each vial within 5 days do I still need to refrigerate?

Thanks

I don’t refrigerate mine until reconstituting. I doubt they’re refrigerated at the distributing facility and they’re definitely not refrigerated in shipping. I think room temp is fine. There’s likely no harm doing it either way

Almost all script HGH have an insert and indicate prior to and after reconstituting with Bac water, keep cool in the back of the fridge. Most state to put it at the back of the fridge to keep it the coolest and most consistent. If you are concerned about people seeing it, take it out of the box and set them in a greens container and no one will ever know.
Sero is the only HGH, going by memory that indicates via their manufacturers insert/instructions they don't have to be refrigerated for a specific amount of time (weeks to months) after production before they are mixed and then they have to go to the fridge. I can't recall the exact time. Just a guess but if script - Huma, Geno's, Sero all say the same or are similar - generics would be the same as well. The best HGH is the HGH that is handled the least and kept at a constant cool temperature. That being said I know damn well the Sero I got ordered in was thrown around by Canada Post lol. 'Beggers can't be choosers' - without a script you take what you can get and don't believe for a second it makes it toxic or ineffective but it may lose potency. Sort of like why it is indicated to let the bac water slowly trickly down the side of the vial as HGH/peptides are fairly fragile.

I try to get my HGH shipped during a time when it is cool out but that doesn't mean it doesn't sit in a heated warehouse and in a heated van or whatever for delivery. For example if you buy HGH from Trubalance, they will prescribe HGH and have it shipped to your door in a cooler that is kept at a stable, cool temp from the time it is manufactured until you take possession. I can't recall the name they offered to prescribe but it was script obviously but not one I was familiar with and they provide it.

Almost all script HGH have an insert and indicate prior to and after reconstituting with Bac water, keep cool in the back of the fridge. Most state to put it at the back of the fridge to keep it the coolest and most consistent. If you are concerned about people seeing it, take it out of the box and set them in a greens container and no one will ever know.
Sero is the only HGH, going by memory that indicates via their manufacturers insert/instructions they don't have to be refrigerated for a specific amount of time (weeks to months) after production before they are mixed and then they have to go to the fridge. I can't recall the exact time. Just a guess but if script - Huma, Geno's, Sero all say the same or are similar - generics would be the same as well. The best HGH is the HGH that is handled the least and kept at a constant cool temperature. That being said I know damn well the Sero I got ordered in was thrown around by Canada Post lol. 'Beggers can't be choosers' - without a script you take what you can get and don't believe for a second it makes it toxic or ineffective but it may lose potency. Sort of like why it is indicated to let the bac water slowly trickly down the side of the vial as HGH/peptides are fairly fragile.

I try to get my HGH shipped during a time when it is cool out but that doesn't mean it doesn't sit in a heated warehouse and in a heated van or whatever for delivery. For example if you buy HGH from Trubalance, they will prescribe HGH and have it shipped to your door in a cooler that is kept at a stable, cool temp from the time it is manufactured until you take possession. I can't recall the name they offered to prescribe but it was script obviously but not one I was familiar with and they provide it.

There’s a certain clinic that prescribes omnitrope and the shipping is via ups I believe it’s 90$
Overnight in a cooler

I have had GH delivered in the middle of summer and got stuck in atlanta for a week when it was 40C there. It seemed to work the same as regular GH when I got it. I was very worried but gave me the same results.

That said, If you have the option to keep it in the fridge prior to reconstitution you should. Definitely after you mix it, that is when it's at it's most fragile.

I heard from people who go on, "vacation" where they don't have access to a fridge is that there GH is still working just fine considering how quickly you'd go through a 10-16iu bottle at 2iu in morning and 2iu 12hrs later. I would be cautious about other things above 4iu a day otherwise side effects do quickly start to happen and you don't want to make yourself diabetic, enlarge your stomach or get bone growth or the head of a 300lb body builder without the physique.